• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JackBB
    Lackey
    • Sep 2013

Waste of CC

I'm really upset that I wasted so much CC on HW boobytrap skill. I see that the wording has been changed to give a real idea of how it works, but that doesn't change the fact that I spent CC for a skill that never did what it was supposed to do, and no one seems to care. No answer about refunding CC, I guess in games it's ok to not produce a product that works like it's supposed to, and then just screw your customers by changing it after the fact
  • Markz1337
    Street Boss
    • Apr 2013

Re: Waste of CC

It is still a good skill to have, think about it, we already do up to 125 max. It would've be a little unfair is 125 + 5% of your attack. I already can do an addional 29 damage (what I could recall) when the skill is at level 2. Also keep in mind you could do this to mutiple people, and mutiple times when they heal.

I probably could do 125 plus 48 per successful booby trap detonation a total of 173, when level 3. That would be good, but overpowered, on the other hand, there are a few players there are players that says heavies are the worst class...
    1594dc
    362b14
    Add Me

Comment

Working...
    X