• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xcelcier
    Soldier
    • Jan 2013

PA : Please Fix

This so called "Random battle Match Generator" is broken again or something. 3 out of our last 7 battles were with the same empire. And I would bet real money that says at least 5% of our close to 1,000 battles have been this one empire... Pretty ridiculous.

Thanks!

-X
  • Voodoo jester
    Banned
    • May 2013

Re: PA : Please Fix

Originally posted by Xcelcier View Post
    This so called "Random battle Match Generator" is broken again or something. 3 out of our last 7 battles were with the same empire. And I would bet real money that says at least 5% of our close to 1,000 battles have been this one empire... Pretty ridiculous.

Thanks!

-X
    It's random to an extent xcelcier,
    It takes things into account such as win streak, your battle record, rank on the leader board, members etc there's only so much "randomizing" that can be done while keeping things relatively evenly matched.

I can't say what all is apart of the calculation and I can't say what part is weighed more, I can say that it's set up to be random but the way it's set up it has its limits sadly there ain't much that can be done without having a lot of ridiculous battle. This happens in ca where you get someone from alpha (legend here in uwe) facing someone in platinum (platinum is uwe also) or you'd get someone in vanguard (diamond in uwe) facing bronze (bronze in uwe also) until more players join and more "empires" are made and climb the ranks.. I'm afraid it'll keep happening regardless of any changes pa makes

There's one thing they can do but it'll completely destroy any kind if randomization we have
    Last edited by Voodoo jester; 11-08-2013, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Marc
      Thug
      • Mar 2013

You really don't like us x? Did like The battle chat though!

Comment

• Xcelcier
        Soldier
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Marc View Post
        You really don't like us x? Did like The battle chat though!
        Nothing against you, or DOA, Marc, you guys are a good, solid, strong group. Just getting extremely tired of seeing you guys in battle every 2nd or 3rd battle we do... Losing is fine, but to the same team over and over and ooooover? That's not fine with me. It gets very tiresome, and I know there is something beyond what VooDoo had suggested above being the calculating factors. We have no where near the win streak of DOA, members? Well I think our number is one number higher, activity wise, not a chance. It is nice to see people I know in battles, win or lose, but again, to face an empire you have zero chance against not only once, or even every now and then, but I'm talking we face them all the time. This seasons battle record for example (keep in mind, only November 9th) we have 25 losses, 9 of those losses were DOA.

Really?...

-X

Comment

• Marc
          Thug
          • Mar 2013

I understand! You're Right.

To expand the issue, what bothers me is that some weeks we don't see the big empires, and then all of a sudden we get chosen, fa, goodfellas etc on one day what kicks us out of legend, where we belong, so does your empire. So i understand your point x

Comment

Working...
          X