• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Junaid
    Soldier
    • Feb 2013

Retrofitted Apache Achievement Bug

Its extremely annoying that the devs just dont care to respond to an email! i wrote over a week back to the support team highlighting a bug on my account. I have 14 apaches completed however my achievement shows as 13.

Since then i have complete all 15 apaches and yet the achievement shows as 14.

The devs or support team have not cared to respond even after a reminder!

Stop making false claims that writing to support can resolve concerns. Atleast an initial response was called for!
  • Hunter

Retired Game Guru

• Apr 2013

Re: Retrofitted Apache Achievement Bug

You probably did one of the apache before achievement came it doesn't count if you did. This achievement is retroactive.
    Hunter=CB in-game name.. 👀🎪Sinister Circus🎪

Comment

• Voodoo jester
      Banned
      • May 2013

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
      You probably did one of the apache before achievement came it doesn't count if you did. This achievement is retroactive.
      Is not retroactive. :P

But yeah junaid, that's probably the case, the tech lab achievements are not retroactive. Sorry buddy 1 more to go

Comment

• Hunter

Retired Game Guru

• Apr 2013

Originally posted by Voodoo jester View Post
        Is not retroactive. :P

But yeah junaid, that's probably the case, the tech lab achievements are not retroactive. Sorry buddy 1 more to go
        Forgot the "not."

Comment

• Junaid
          Soldier
          • Feb 2013

Thats fine, i keep doing bosses and its a matter of getting another one. What is annoying is that there is no acknowledgement to emails. I sent an email and then a reminder... most support guys atleast have something like.. give us 10 days and we will respond.. here these guys live with no courtesy whatsoever

I am not ticked off with this one incident... it just keeps piling up. The guys refuse to respond

Comment

• Junaid
            Soldier
            • Feb 2013

and thank you guys.. apparently i get more help from guys on the forum than the PA support team..

Comment

• Voodoo jester
              Banned
              • May 2013

Originally posted by Junaid View Post
              and thank you guys.. apparently i get more help from guys on the forum than the PA support team..
              No problem... I think part of their problem is jun is they recently transferred support to zen desk and a lot of support emails got "lost" also if you send more than 1 your place in line resets

Comment

• Hunter

Retired Game Guru

• Apr 2013

Originally posted by Voodoo jester View Post
                No problem... I think part of their problem is jun is they recently transferred support to zen desk and a lot of support emails got "lost" also if you send more than 1 your place in line resets
                Just to add I think they are still a person down which is on vacation.

Comment

Working...
                X