• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StvnSD
    Enforcer
    • Jul 2013

Trix EvE Heal Issue

Well they killed our last defender in Hospital and building was open but not demolished. The dead defender has a Trix lt and he was healed 720 health BUT the building stayed OPEN while he sat there with all that health. Ofcourse a couple minute later they took down the building. Not cool.
    If the defender was revived by trix power, why did it not reflect he was an alive defender for the building? This needs to be fixed... Thx
    Last edited by StvnSD; 10-31-2013, 04:21 PM.
    BandOfBrothers
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Re: Trix EvE Heal Issue

Send an email about the issue, write in bug thread. You will not get a response any time soon, anyway.
    48BE8B

Comment

• noxsano
      Lackey
      • Sep 2013

is Trix worth getting? I have been looking for a thread into whether it is worth getting and multi-starring her but haven't found any . Some information would be awesome.

Comment

• Mist
        Retired Game Guru
        • Jan 2013

She's good as a Hail Mary. She has a very low ability pop rate .6% I think. But a good one to buy if you are a frequent eve player. Get at least a two to three star trix to make her heal ability worth it.
        Last edited by Mist; 12-19-2013, 02:07 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• noxsano
          Lackey
          • Sep 2013

Thanks for the insight :P

Comment

• BillKatze
            Thug
            • May 2013

seems to pop for me in Boss battles more than in EvE, has saved me some in game cash as a result.

I had used accumulated FP to make Trix a 3 star Harley Quinn. Sadly, as a free player, she is one of my stronger LTs and sits in the Captains chair...

Comment

• Sticks_CHAOS
              Brawler
              • Apr 2013

1) Can trix trigger off a win in Building Demo EVE? Or is it only player v player win EVE?
              2) Can trix trigger off a defense win?

Comment

• Jasperr
                Brawler
                • May 2016

Originally posted by Sticks_CHAOS View Post
                1) Can trix trigger off a win in Building Demo EVE? Or is it only player v player win EVE?
                2) Can trix trigger off a defense win?
                1: think so. just as for Layla, every token spent resulting with a "victory", can trigger Trix.
                2: don't think so. Since you spend no tokens, I think it needs an action from you.
                867495 D9C546

Comment

• Eevee
                  Community Manager
                  • Jun 2016

Originally posted by StvnSD View Post
                  Well they killed our last defender in Hospital and building was open but not demolished. The dead defender has a Trix lt and he was healed 720 health BUT the building stayed OPEN while he sat there with all that health. Ofcourse a couple minute later they took down the building. Not cool.
                  If the defender was revived by trix power, why did it not reflect he was an alive defender for the building? This needs to be fixed... Thx

Hello,

Our dev team has resolved this issue.

-UWE_Eevee

Comment

Working...
                  X