• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ㄕĦⅈㄥ
    Goon
    • Jun 2013

Free agent needs you!!!

As you all know the members of this new and improved empire (don't mention the already one lost battle) have all changed their names to include MAD at the beginning. For example if I was unlucky enough to join these turds and they were the last empire in UE I would become 'MadPhil' and yes I'm quite MAD about all the farming they seem to enjoy 3-400 lvls lower but none the less... FREE AGENT NEEDS YOU!!! As this super power empire expands and their brains shrink the new members are going to need new names.. Here's where we can help! I have thought of 3 nice shiny new names for their new members..

1- MADONNA (I think they would look cute in her iconic dress with pointy bits)

2- MADAGASCAR (Everyone needs a friend like Alex!! Roar!!!!!

And finally

3- MADEIRA CAKE (I love cake.. Nom nom!!)

Only serious suggestions please.. We don't want to waste these really important players time.. They might forget to spend another $1000 power levelling so they can hit 3-400 lvls lower...
  • ~Maxine~
    Goon
    • Sep 2013

Re: Free agent needs you!!!

Farming lower levels guarantees win it seems - hence guarantees BP earned.

It doesn't sound fair, but hey, if you are hard enough to have a badge, you should be hard enough to defend it.
    SHIELD maiden experiencing a HARDKNOX life!

Comment

• ㄕĦⅈㄥ
      Goon
      • Jun 2013

I just glad I earnt my badge the old fashioned way.. From the fight list!! FA give it a try sometime.. You might find it refreshing...

Comment

• Ulysses
        Brawler
        • Jun 2013

We've lost twice to RM and we'll lose some more to the top empires. We do 4 fights a day every day, win or lose. No queue dodging ever. Our first fight with RM we only had 45 members and had no armory or hospital yet. Who cares? We're having fun. Staying undefeated was never a goal to begin with.

As for the name thing, I really don't understand all the hate. We're just playing around. For that reason I would suggest MADmartigan because Willow was a great movie. Or MadLibs for extra fun in chat. Maybe Madulla Oblongata for spelling impaired anatomy students.
        Originally posted by Innocence
        150 FP for 1 LT is insane...You can get 6 LTS for the same price from crates, at least 1-2 guaranteed epics.

Comment

• Chris Michaels
          Hitman
          • Feb 2013

You can't isolate it to one empire. Every empire has people who find targets through empire rosters. Not to mention that fact that at higher levels the fight list is fairly broken.

Regardless it's part of the game. If your complaint is that some hit off of the fight list then it's a pretty poor one as the vast majority do this as it's required to rank up at the top ranks due to the ridiculous amount of BP needed.

No one forced you to rank up, you did it to show your accomplishments in PVP and others do the same. Surely you expected that having a high rank would draw unwanted attention. Basically by ignoring that and ranking up anyways you are agreeing to those risks.

I get hit by people over 600 levels above me from chosen and plenty others. It happens, I knew the risk when I got rank 22. It's not like you're a fresh level 80 with no chance to reclaim lost BP.

And again, what do name changes have to do with anything?
          Last edited by Chris Michaels; 10-02-2013, 08:20 AM.
          You are not what you are born but what you have in yourself to be.

Comment

• ㄕĦⅈㄥ
            Goon
            • Jun 2013

Nope never a member of Chosen

Comment

• Friggin
              Lackey
              • Jan 2013

I believe Phil is level 194 right now.

Comment

• Chris Michaels
                Hitman
                • Feb 2013

Ah my mistake. Still no matter what level you are if you go to rank 22 (which Phil is) you obviously PVPd a whole lot and hit as high if rank as you could find. Everyone else is just doing the same.

Level gets thrown out the window at that point. When at rank 22 you only get 5 BP for a 21, 2 for a 20 and zero below that people need to get BP from somewhere. At 23 it's even worse. If it was different maybe rank 22 and above wouldn't be such big targets but that's the current system. Can't blame people for playing it
                You are not what you are born but what you have in yourself to be.

Comment

• DinJأ¤vlaFitta
                  Goon
                  • Jul 2013

Phil, stop crying. It's a game, someone will X you eventually anyway.

Comment

• ㄕĦⅈㄥ
                    Goon
                    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by DinJأ¤vlaFitta View Post
                    Phil, stop crying. It's a game, someone will X you eventually anyway.
                    Nobody is crying.. I'm simply providing a service of free names suggestions for new members.. Yes I undoubtedly will be executed in the game and that person will have my congratulations but when the same person executes me 3-4 times a day that constitutes farming and becomes annoying.. Earn the badge and the respect that goes with it..

So all you haters can continue to hate my post and jog on...

Comment

• DinJأ¤vlaFitta
                      Goon
                      • Jul 2013

I earned mine with hiting down, farming and power ranking with empire mates. Buhu. Less time spent, less money spent. Win win.

Comment

• Muppet
                        Street Boss
                        • Jan 2013

We played free agent twice and they seemed ok people to be honest.

Obviously more players with cash to spend than some of us and if they wish to spend it mucking about with name changes then its fine really isn't it.

Im only early lvl300s and I hit down, main reason I hit down sometimes is just hitting names I don't think I've hit before.I'm sure when some of these top lvl players with high battle ranks pvp they try also to hit some new people sometimes , I forget what percentage of the player base was stated were lvl500 and above during the arena but it would be pretty monotonous just hitting the same few people showing up in your battle feed for them every day?

Comment

• Claymore
                          Goon
                          • Feb 2013

I don't care about names. I even sport the iconic Russian hammer and sickle to represent RM.

I'm just confused by the regular visits I'm getting from rank 22's. I've been dead constantly for almost two weeks because of the farmers in FA (please note, I did NOT say all of FA are farmers). I'm rank 17, which I defend quite well against most players within a rank or two of me. But getting executed 4 to 8 times a day by guys who gain nothing from it confuses me.

I don't really pvp, I'm an eve build enforcer. Pvp doesn't really work to my advantage.

I don't really care about the hits, never has bothered me. All part of the game. I just don't understand the logic in wasting stamina on a player you're not getting anything from.

Oh, but on the name idea... I think the empire should change its name to "The Royal Agricultural Society".
                          Russian Mafia Forever!!! Add me c1076f

Comment

• U mad bro?
                            Goon
                            • May 2013

they are trying to get the achievements for executions.

Comment

• Cpt Cannabis
                              Lackey
                              • May 2013

Phil, give it a rest man.

Comment

Working...
                              X