• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shai Parks
    Lieutenant
    • Jun 2013

Email I sent to PA

You guys have changed Midtown's total energy required, from 1050 to 1500 energy, w/out warning us, an that's not right! You guys are ignoring the 6 posts about this, and 56hrs later, no developer has responded! I myself (Shai Parks: In game name), will get a boycott going of not spending any money, until our questions are answered!

You guys really think your slick! When you make changes unknowingly to the consumer, how do you think they will react, once they notice the changes? Instead of tweaking things that shouldn't be changed, add more details to the game! I've spent over $760 of my jar earned money, for what? To keep gettin screwed by your company?

I shouldn't promote this game to my friends! The object of games is to create a fun environment, for your gamers, and not screw over your loyal paying customer base! Change the Midtown dice challenge, back to what it
    Was! Do you guys think it's right to spend 1500 energy, on a challenge, that will more than likely drop a common LT?

If your going to keep these changes, then change the max energy/stamina cap, to 3000/1500. That would be fair

PS. I already bought my playstation 4, and could spend my money on that!

Sent from my iPhone
  • TheDRR3
    Enforcer
    • Sep 2013

Re: Email I sent to PA

I'm in cahoots with Shai, it isn't fair you only keep makin the game WORSE instead of makin it better! Shai's a values customer in my opinion from being empire mates, and I'm tellin you, you think your gonna get more money outta us by doin such changes to make the game harder when it's total opposite than that! Helloooooo, wakin and not only smell the coffee, take a sip of it. Thanks for your hard work, but many people are gettin sour over the game and I can see it comin...do I have to predict the future for you?
    ***TheDavidMf'nRussell3*** ***Atlanta's Own***

Comment

• danger
      Goon
      • Jun 2013

shai parks, all the points given by u hold true. but i dont think the PA will even answer the question in the forum..... i wished they could come out and talk to the community bcoz it is our money which is providing them salary. but for the reason best know to them .... are afarid to talk to the community.
      And second part i think the PA should take a leaf out of the comnpanies around them in games field, and hope takes up the point u, me and many other comuunities member has pointed out .... or this game is going down the drain.... and some new gaming team can replace this game .

Comment

• Shai Parks
        Lieutenant
        • Jun 2013

Agreed, I just don't like that they try to slow down builds, and players that been playing for around a year!

I don't argue on only my behalf, as their are many BSI guys that have been adding to energy lately, so they may star up LTs quicker. That challenge job is a complete waste now, but they better not change the others, as I won't spend money till events and that's it

Comment

Working...
        X