• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shai Parks
    Lieutenant
    • Jun 2013

Is PA on Holiday?

You guys are avoiding a simple question, and we all know you've seen the many forum members comment on this: Why has the Meatpack dice challenge, been changed!

Seriously, I've seen MattMi comment on plenty of threads, but not on any of the four threads, pertaining to this matter! All we ask is for: is a little attention, and in return, we give you guys our feedback!

Is there a reason to this change? How long will you avoid answering this question? Must I make a new thread, pertaining to this problem, every three hours? Because, I will do this! It's like when a thief steals something, and gets caught. They ask him, "why he did it", and the thief looks around the room, aimlessly!

In this scenario, PA is the Thief!!!!
  • danger
    Goon
    • Jun 2013

Re: Is PA on Holiday?

u r right bro.... they try to duck the question which really matter the most and comment on the things which r not that usefull.

but it mattmi.... a dev .... i doubt it looking at his technicall knowlegde...

Comment

• Firr
      Goon
      • Jan 2013

Didn't even notice a change til reading this thread, wow, 300 energy!

Must have changed the loot drops. I'm guessing epic recombinators.

But yeah PA should make more of an effort to reply to people, considering our FP purchases are paying their wages :P
      Also guessing they havn't yet as more info will probably be in the next Herald
      0517D3

Comment

• Static
        Consigliere
        • Feb 2013

Still says a hundred energy for me, so I see no change.

Comment

• Qwerty
          Goon
          • Aug 2013

This section is a joke, devs answered some questions after the cheating scandal to try to save their face and diffuse the situation, but now they are gone for good. Unless the community rise again, nothing will happen. It's like PA likes drama and are just wanting to see the next big scandal.

BTW PA I don't know if you took a look at your revenue lately but from what I can see from the apps rating in the app store it's going down.

During area UE was top 10 apps now it's currently 40 in the Canadian app store and going down everyday, why could that be? Oh yes PA likes to piss people off by changing the game mechanics on a daily basis.

Here some constructive feedback, just listen to your customers and the community PA is probably around 40 employees but we are around a 100000.

Comment

• Qwerty
            Goon
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Static View Post
            Still says a hundred energy for me, so I see no change.
            To my knowledge meatpack didn't change yet it's midtown that they increase the cost from 1050 energy total to 1500 energy total. Also they did it a sneaky way so people don't find out, they reduce the percentage of completion per click and the cost per click is the same.

Comment

• Firr
              Goon
              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Qwerty View Post
              Also they did it a sneaky way so people don't find out, they reduce the percentage of completion per click and the cost per click is the same.
              I guess the answer to that is to balance out The Baron's power...?
              0517D3

Comment

• Mark
                Soldier
                • Mar 2013

To my knowledge meatpack didn't change yet it's midtown that they increase the cost from 1050 energy total to 1500 energy total. Also they did it a sneaky way so people don't find out, they reduce the percentage of completion per click and the cost per click is the same.
                You are indeed correct. The biggest problem I have with PA is they change things without informing players/users, I should read their UELA/Terms Of Service Agreement, do they even have one?

I have lost so much interest in the game, I only play it to pass the time when I wake up early and waiting for my driver to take me to the office

Comment

• Qwerty
                  Goon
                  • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                  You are indeed correct. The biggest problem I have with PA is they change things without informing players/users, I should read their UELA/Terms Of Service Agreement, do they even have one?

I have lost so much interest in the game, I only play it to pass the time when I wake up early and waiting for my driver to take me to the office
                  And bored at work

Comment

• Mark
                    Soldier
                    • Mar 2013

And bored at work
                    Yes, ah aha ha haha

Comment

• Godric
                      Lieutenant
                      • Mar 2013

Yea unannounced changes suck lol, makes me feel so left out of the loop. Like I didn't know midtown secret area was released until today when I randomly clicked on midtown.
                      sigpic
                      Signature by: MageFX

Comment

• Myinbox47
                        Banned
                        • May 2013

Originally posted by Godric View Post
                        Yea unannounced changes suck lol, makes me feel so left out of the loop. Like I didn't know midtown secret area was released until today when I randomly clicked on midtown.
                        Wait!!! Is there a secret area in midtown!!! How did I miss it, I am putting all my energy in 5 starring Italy and here it is ... Easy sp under my nose ...
                        They talked about area beautification in UE herald (?).. But I can't recall secret job mention there ...

Comment

• MattMI
                          Boss
                          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Myinbox47 View Post
                          Wait!!! Is there a secret area in midtown!!! How did I miss it, I am putting all my energy in 5 starring Italy and here it is ... Easy sp under my nose ...
                          They talked about area beautification in UE herald (?).. But I can't recall secret job mention there ...
                          Came out 2 days ago . I can't speak for PA regarding why it was changed, I am not employed by them.

"All I wants a hundred million dollars and a bad b...."
                          F R E E A G E N T

Comment

• Shai Parks
                            Lieutenant
                            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by MattMI View Post
                            Came out 2 days ago . I can't speak for PA regarding why it was changed, I am not employed by them.
                            You may not be employed by them, but your a game guru, and as such, your able to reach them, quicker than any of us! It's Wednesday, and no answer! What's their email address, phone number? I swear if they decide to ignore us, I'll get a big group together, and Spam the forums for 24hrs!!

Comment

• MattMI
                              Boss
                              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Shai Parks View Post
                              You may not be employed by them, but your a game guru, and as such, your able to reach them, quicker than any of us! It's Wednesday, and no answer! What's their email address, phone number? I swear if they decide to ignore us, I'll get a big group together, and Spam the forums for 24hrs!!
                              And it will take me all of two seconds to suspend your posting privileges and IP address. You need to learn patience.

"All I wants a hundred million dollars and a bad b...."
                              F R E E A G E N T

Comment

Working...
                              X