• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Godric
    Lieutenant
    • Mar 2013

3 Omakase's from Dragon Core!? Wtf!?

I scored 122,000 roughly on a dragon core, I used a shit load of refills, I felt so accomplished seeing as though I'm level 216 and the only other ppl scoring like that were in the thousands far as level. I just knew I would get like 2 or atleast 1 sword but no!!! I fucking got 3 epic(not even that epic) Omakase kitchen knives!!! Like really!? All I can say is wtf!? Like I'm not trying no it's "luck" BS. That dragon core needs tuning! I didn't spend hella money to get 3 kitchen knives that available on other easier bosses. The epic threshold is already high as hell, I don't see why the only epics can't just be the swords. I feel like the swords are purposely harder to get which is f***ed up in my opinion because a epic is a epic period.
    sigpic
    Signature by: MageFX
  • Iceline
    Consigliere
    • Jun 2013

Re: 3 Omakase's from Dragon Core!? Wtf!?

The swords are ridiculously rare. I have 49 Omakases, 30 Bubbas, and 1 Earth Sword.

The swords really should be labeled as legendary.

Comment

• Godric
      Lieutenant
      • Mar 2013

Exactly!!! If they were legendary then it would make since but for them to be epic also then the chances should be the same. I really wish I could view the codes for some stuff.
      sigpic
      Signature by: MageFX

Comment

• mike
        Goon
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Godric View Post
        I scored 122,000 roughly on a dragon core, I used a shit load of refills, I felt so accomplished seeing as though I'm level 216 and the only other ppl scoring like that were in the thousands far as level. I just knew I would get like 2 or atleast 1 sword but no!!! I fucking got 3 epic(not even that epic) Omakase kitchen knives!!! Like really!? All I can say is wtf!? Like I'm not trying no it's "luck" BS. That dragon core needs tuning! I didn't spend hella money to get 3 kitchen knives that available on other easier bosses. The epic threshold is already high as hell, I don't see why the only epics can't just be the swords. I feel like the swords are purposely harder to get which is f***ed up in my opinion because a epic is a epic period.
        Me too! It sucks

Comment

• ~Maxine~
          Goon
          • Sep 2013

Hee hee. Sushi knives. I spent $20 to take it down for a friend. And they give me sushi knives.

I want a refund.
          SHIELD maiden experiencing a HARDKNOX life!

Comment

• Voodoo jester
            Banned
            • May 2013

Originally posted by Godric View Post
            Godric you overkilled it... You're gunna get crap everytime you over kill

Comment

• Marco The Cheeseburger
              Consigliere
              • Aug 2013

Well...

Can't say you'll have to worry about making Mochi.
              sigpic

Skulls is my Religion. HQ is my Church - ZZ

Comment

Working...
              X