Colds.

How does one cure a cold?

sigpic

Skulls is my Religion. HQ is my Church - ZZ
  • neijiin
    Thug
    • May 2013

Re: Colds.

Lasts about a Week and prior to its starting the majority Problems are in the first 4 Days after that it should get better. Other then that you should get some ASS or any other antifebrile Medic. Plus if you have coughing and green sputum while coughing get some expectorant to get rid of that mucus from your lungs because thats the Main issue.
    Means u are free to cough and spit it out :P

Other then that get some Basics like Vitamins, Citrus and all that kind of Stuff. Dunno how it is in USA but i guess u have better medical supplements over there and you should find something with "pseudoepinephrine" because it helps against that "i feel like shit" thingy.

TATATATATATATATATAAAAA

Comment

• Marco The Cheeseburger
      Consigliere
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by neijiin View Post
      Lasts about a Week and prior to its starting the majority Problems are in the first 4 Days after that it should get better. Other then that you should get some ASS or any other antifebrile Medic. Plus if you have coughing and green sputum while coughing get some expectorant to get rid of that mucus from your lungs because thats the Main issue.
      Means u are free to cough and spit it out :P

Other then that get some Basics like Vitamins, Citrus and all that kind of Stuff. Dunno how it is in USA but i guess u have better medical supplements over there and you should find something with "pseudoepinephrine" because it helps against that "i feel like shit" thingy.
      A serious response to a thread I thought no one would take seriously. There's something you don't see everyday.

That said, I'll take your advice, as I've had to deal with a cold for two days now. It's irritating on top of keeping up with my classes.
      sigpic

Comment

• Voodoo jester
        Banned
        • May 2013

Minute maid oj: anti oxidant or kids... 2 cartons and my colds are gone.. Works every time

Kids = 300% vit c
        120% vit b
        120% vit d
        150% vit e
        100% vit a

Comment

• neijiin
          Thug
          • May 2013

Yea that irritating Part can be helped with those "Combo" medicals. Dunno if u have something like that in US: There is something like "Pseudoephedrin + Ibuprofen"

Thats what we have in GER just recently since we had couldnt get it for free before due to the "Ephedrin" wich is also used to make Meth.

TATATATATATATATATAAAAA

Comment

• Marco The Cheeseburger
            Consigliere
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by neijiin View Post
            Yea that irritating Part can be helped with those "Combo" medicals. Dunno if u have something like that in US: There is something like "Pseudoephedrin + Ibuprofen"

Thats what we have in GER just recently since we had couldnt get it for free before due to the "Ephedrin" wich is also used to make Meth.

Thanks mate. I think Advil falls under here somewhere, since one of its main components is ibuprofen.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X