• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Archaic
    Consigliere
    • Apr 2013

5th Try.. Why are devs in Customer Empires? Voodoo deleted other 4

Russian Mafia game gurus keep deleting this thread. I will continue posting it. Airmid already said it was ok in the "to the devs section" via PM to me.

Original Thread that's been deleted four times by Voodoo Jester:
    I just read the thread regarding Odin in Russian Mafia.

Why are devs in customer empires?? I have explained numerous times to you Airmid AND you confirmed that you do testing in your Administrator empire.

WHY DO WE CONTINUE TO FIND DEVS IN CUSTOMER EMPIRES?!!!

What is wrong with the management at PA that you keep convoluting UE with this crap!

Not to mention I as well as many others believe Voodoo is a dev an Russian Mafia seems to know WAY too much future information about this game. Why are you allowing this sort of favoritism to happen. You are ruining the integrity of the game and shattering the trust among all your customers. it's pathetic.

Watch for voodoo to post I am trolling again. That's all he does as I am the only one identifying these major problems.

Most recently the Stamina system that seems PA has set it in favor of the 1x-2x multipliers which really can change many people's builds. Voodoo said I was trolling when the entire community is thanking me for my observation and willingness to communicate it via the thread.

WHAT IS GOING ON AIRMID!!?? Can't we just pay you money and play the game without all this drama!!

Also fix Blues chat disabling. It's ridiculous. You guys are being idiots seriously.

"We don't discuss banning on the forums"

Airmid your email support is a sham and completely ineffective. Quit talking to us like a robot ad treat us like people.

Blue wasn't "banned" his chat function was disabled. I assume we can talk about disabled functions in the forum, so lets go ahead and enable that function for him. Not tryin to cause a ruckus but I am starting a new character and already dumped a couple hundred. These problems need to be fixed now.
  • MattMI
    Boss
    • Feb 2013

Re: 5th Try.. Why are devs in Customer Empires? Voodoo deleted other 4

1 - Voodoo Jester is not a dev nor a Game Guru. He does not have the power to delete posts.

2 - Developers are in customer empires, but on their personal account. Each developer has several tester accounts and a personal account. By using their position to gain an advantage on their personal accounts, they would be jeopardizing their job. Therefore this doesn't happen. They play the game as a normal player and actually spend their own money on the game if they choose to spend money on it.

3 - Blue's chat ban will remain as it is. Please don't ask for an unban unless you are the player in question and/or you know the backstory of why he was chatbanned in the first place.

"All I wants a hundred million dollars and a bad b...."
    F R E E A G E N T

Comment

Re: 5th Try.. Why are devs in Customer Empires? Voodoo deleted other 4

Archaic,
      MAttmi has answered you correctly. Please lets move on from this issue. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X