• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mumm Ra
    Lackey
    • Oct 2014

Thousands of $$ spent

I am really pissed off. I have been playing for 3 years. I hate that I have spent thousands of dollars on this game and customer support hasn't resolved my complaint that I made almost 4 weeks ago. I have emailed them 3 more times and still no response. Come on PA. You can do better than that. If you are short-staffed, then maybe you should hire more workers. I am not sure why customers get treated this way but I expect more than what you're doing for your customers. Due to binding issues, I can't play a level 1300+ BSI toon that I built from scratch. I guess that means I will no longer be spending money on UE and find another game to spend it on. I have read similar complaints about PA on the BBB website and I am truly disappointed that a company such as PA would do something like this. This is one more customer you have lost.
    Thank you for letting me vent.

Re: Thousands of $$ spent

Staff are officially not online on Weekends. Your case has been noted by them via this forum on other threads and via support channels after you were told to work with support and follow up with Admin via pms but if it hasn't been resolved still then i suspect there might be a whole lot more to it.

Thread closed. Admin or Dev can re-open if they have any further comment to make.

Comment

• UWE_Ghost
      Lackey
      • Jul 2016

Re: Thousands of $$ spent

I will handle it thanks, Chelsea.

Comment

Working...
      X