• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dmanenti17
    Lackey
    • Jan 2016

New Battle List System Unfair

So the new battle list system has rolled out, where it is mainly based on Battle Rank instead of level. Here is my opinion, I dislike it very much. I use to love going to the battle list and attacking for the sole purpose of the "War and Duel" achievements. But now I can't, because my battle list is filled with any player that is ranged from level 500-1000. I am a level 292 with a battle rank 22, and I used to get hit every now and then by big boys -no big deal- but now I cant even hit anyone my level. That leaves me with 2 choices: 1)Dig into any random empire and hit some random guy. 2) Start randomly hitting someone on World Chat (hoping someone hasn't already killed them). Who knew it would be such a chore to attack 1 player? I hope to revert it back to the way it was. What do you guys think about this change?

Devin
    Lv292 BR 22
    [Notorious]
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

Re: New Battle List System Unfair

I think it will get better once all of the new PvP content has been released but that's just my opinion. The devs will probably make sure it's all functioning without ruining the rest of the game and then start modifying things.

I'm looking at it like opening the batteries at Christmas before getting the awesome toy.
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Sticks_CHAOS
      Brawler
      • Apr 2013

It sucks for the following people:

1) High BSI's
      2) High Defense
      3) Top 5% of players for their level

I have a lvl 190 that is top 1% of that level - Battle list is a joke, filled with 600r8, 500r12, 400r16, 300r17, 200r18 and no one within 50 levels or any rank 20+ - I can't get more than 10 battle points per hit.
      I have a level 500 BSI Defender that is 1:4 Attackefense ratio. My battle list is a joke filled without a clean win
      I have a level 700 LSI that is all attack - The battle list is filled with glorious fodder for ownage.

The LSI's and top PVP's were catered to, the lower level BSI's are screwed and forced to browse the Empire lists.
      Last edited by Sticks_CHAOS; 01-22-2016, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Janus
        Enforcer
        • Jan 2015

No such thing as BSI anymore. Not sure why people keep saying that.

Comment

• Massmurder
          Consigliere
          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Janus View Post
          Explain? I thought it just means someone with low en/stam high attack/def

Comment

• Sticks_CHAOS
            Brawler
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Janus View Post
            Just a gaming way to classify the focus of user driven stat points. BSI/LSI general reference is as applicable in all gaming as "Tank, Healer, DPS, Glass Cannon, etc.." terms. If you want to get technical, then go troll elsewhere. Otherwise, I'll continue to use terms like Coke, Xerox and BSI and everyone will know what I'm talking about except you.

Comment

• adp
              Lackey
              • Apr 2015

Ugh....hit them!!! If your a 190 and see 600s the same rank then shoot them! Chances are they are LSI!!!! High e and s. You will win!! Don't be scared by numbers in this game. Big numbers never means a big toon. I beat plenty of 2ks and I'm under 1k

Comment

• Myinbox47
                Banned
                • May 2013

Originally posted by adp View Post
                Ugh....hit them!!! If your a 190 and see 600s the same rank then shoot them! Chances are they are LSI!!!! High e and s. You will win!! Don't be scared by numbers in this game. Big numbers never means a big toon. I beat plenty of 2ks and I'm under 1k
                That's a difference of 5k stat point .. Just pointing out

Comment

• Janus
                  Enforcer
                  • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Sticks_CHAOS View Post
                  Just a gaming way to classify the focus of user driven stat points. BSI/LSI general reference is as applicable in all gaming as "Tank, Healer, DPS, Glass Cannon, etc.." terms. If you want to get technical, then go troll elsewhere. Otherwise, I'll continue to use terms like Coke, Xerox and BSI and everyone will know what I'm talking about except you.
                  If you understood the game, you would clearly know that there are many ways to be "LSI" and "BSI" at the same time. If you want whine about "advantages" "LSI" toons get--learn the game first.

Comment

• Janus
                    Enforcer
                    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Massmurder View Post
                    Explain? I thought it just means someone with low en/stam high attack/def
                    Yes, it does. I still actually say it to describe a build--but there are so many ways to get around traditional "BSI" limitations now. Someone was crying about LSI advantages that don't exist anymore.

Comment

• Sticks_CHAOS
                      Brawler
                      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by adp View Post

Problem is I get 0 BP. YEAH I beat them, I'm not getting any rank 20 in my feed...

Comment

• CougarB8
                        Lackey
                        • Jul 2013

I have gone a day or 2 before someone defeats me.. Now I get 10-15 defeats a day

Thanks PA for screwing over Bsi again

Won't be spending on main account or any others

U have screwed over Bsi to much with events, etc..

Congrats on your marvel failure 🙌

Comment

• BillKatze
                          Thug
                          • May 2013

Originally posted by CougarB8 View Post
                          I have gone a day or 2 before someone defeats me.. Now I get 10-15 defeats a day
                          sounds to me like a good fix then

we want to see more activity in PVP. more activity means people are actually playing meaning game is thriving.

sorry that results in you seeing defeats...but just because you are not currently happy why do you think you can speak for all BSI and say they are getting screwed over?

1100 days playing for my main toon...I learnt a long time ago, don't level up your battle rank if you can't support it.

not saying that is your issue with all the incoming hits, just a guess on my part....but BSI, LSI, Hybrid...there's always someone bigger than you out there and always looking to hit you for BR, $$, revenge or just trying to blow off some stam. just look to have some fun with it.

Comment

• Massmurder
                            Consigliere
                            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by BillKatze View Post
                            sounds to me like a good fix then

we want to see more activity in PVP. more activity means people are actually playing meaning game is thriving.

sorry that results in you seeing defeats...but just because you are not currently happy why do you think you can speak for all BSI and say they are getting screwed over?

1100 days playing for my main toon...I learnt a long time ago, don't level up your battle rank if you can't support it.

not saying that is your issue with all the incoming hits, just a guess on my part....but BSI, LSI, Hybrid...there's always someone bigger than you out there and always looking to hit you for BR, $$, revenge or just trying to blow off some stam. just look to have some fun with it.
                            Most people's gripe with that many hits is that they are never alive long enough to dump stamina on a boss, withdraw money for donations, daily collect without getting stolen, etc.

On my smaller accounts I have to be sneaky to avoid that stuff, heal in boss, dump real quick and hope I die during the process of fighting the boss, then spend energy in jobs while dead to avoid being jacked again, do donations, collect daily, deposit. Kinda ruins some of the fun having to do that every couple of hours.

Comment

• Seamus
                              Thug
                              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Massmurder View Post
                              Most people's gripe with that many hits is that they are never alive long enough to dump stamina on a boss, withdraw money for donations, daily collect without getting stolen, etc.

On my smaller accounts I have to be sneaky to avoid that stuff, heal in boss, dump real quick and hope I die during the process of fighting the boss, then spend energy in jobs while dead to avoid being jacked again, do donations, collect daily, deposit. Kinda ruins some of the fun having to do that every couple of hours.
                              All my accounts are hit way less BSI is under 300 LSI is close to 800 and Hybrid is near 600. THe LSI and Hybrid rarely see hits from people +1k or more of their level anymore, which is nice. My BSI still has plenty of viable target in his list.

Maybe I'm lucky.

I preferred being dead, that's when I did my collecting and donating. Why would anyone do that alive? (assuming you aren't a very high level player)
                              3435CB

Comment

Working...
                              X