• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neijiin
    Thug
    • May 2013

Chosen and their Headofficer of Doom.

Since i recently got kicked out of the Sister Empire of Chosen (Secret Society) i felt like i could tell why and why i even lost any hope in Chosen respectively their Members.

To beginn with,

in History of Sports or any competitive Game or what else is a Fact that a Team or a single Person claims a Title for as long as they had it "Timebased Wins"
    For Example if i win every Month the First Place for 1 Year (Yes these are 12 Months.) I would be #1 for 12 Months. If we add the Fact that by the Time the Team was created the Game/Sport doesnt exist that long it add's a even harder Variable to it. So new Year and another Team/Single Person arise from nowhere and starts winning against the former Team/Single Person with a Trackrecord of 20-0 in lets say 2 Months. Yes the new Team/Single Person would be the #1 in this particular Case but not overall as long as he or the Team doesnt repeat that for another 10 Months even tho the Team/Single Person might be on a good Way to do so.

So since now the Game/Sport exists for that long People starting to have a better knowledge about and probably easier access to Strategys and what not, so it is not false to say that a new Team formed off higher valuable Players(Level,Points well spent) will have it a lot easier then the former #1 Team.
    Its just the nature of things to work around something ur not familliar with, wich gets a lot easier if u have a lot more People that throw in any kind of knowledge about the Sport/Game.

So at the End of the Day i just said in my Empire Chat, after someone again said how "Uber" Chosen is and how good their standings are, that as long as they dont have the Title for that prolonged Time its stupid to say that they are #1 and stepping into Shoes that they can't fill yet just show's how flawed their Ego's are.
    I'm not a Chosen Fangirl and neither im a ES Fangirl, but i'm old enough to give Credit to them who deserved it. And surely even Chosen needs some Credit for what they've achieved already, even tho its a lot easier now then it was when ES started it.
    Well after i said my Opinion everyone just started bashing on me for beeing a ES Fangirl, wich i'm obviously not, i'm 26 and i wouldn't give a flying fuck about some Iphone based Empire Heroes or whatelse. I do like the Game and it has it own flaws, but i rather go on a Concert instead of having a Shirt with the Name of Chosen or Empire Shadows on it. I just truly give them respect and credit who earned it no matter what anyone else thinks. After a whole lot more discussion about me beeing Stupid and having no Facts some borrowed Chosen Member called me out and said that he start's to Farm me and i should heal up since he has 400 Stamina left with my Name on it.

It didnt even matter that i proved my Point and i didnt care about Chosen or ES its all about their Hate against ES what made them kick me for no reason at all, even their "Headofficer" < i think thats actually pretty funny.
    Who was also borrowed from Chosen to Secret Society told me that i dont know anything (Enlighten me with your BS in the End it was BS), well obviously ES borrowed People from all over the Place to have a Chance against Chosen, wich is funny because Chosen did the same, even tho i dont know the exact Number but they took our level 1k+ for 2 level 200+- of them.
    And by looking at it now i dont even know why She the "Headofficer," bow down ladies and gents, came up with that. I wasnt even talking about it at all and it still doesnt change my Point of View if someone is #1 or #2.
    Hey i mean its cool, if u have no Argument at all then start half-truths to back up ur non existent Argument.

In the End i find it utterly funny to have them calling me out: Stupid, Noob and what not just for the sake of their less IQ
    If you're not beeing able to be at least humble and graceful then whats the Point of beeing #1 it just proves the Point that your Empire is filled with People that need to make up for something less in their Real Life.

Cheers.

PS: Saying that you're the Headofficer doesnt give you the Permission to have ur Argument validated it actually make u look dumb too

TATATATATATATATATAAAAA
  • AnalOverload
    Boss
    • Jan 2013

Re: Chosen and their Headofficer of Doom.

That was a good read.

Last edited by AnalOverload; 07-25-2013, 02:26 AM.

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

• Archaic
      Consigliere
      • Apr 2013

You wasted so much energy posting this. I read like 1/5 of it though so clap clap... Lol

Comment

• neijiin
        Thug
        • May 2013

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
        You wasted so much energy posting this. I read like 1/5 of it though so clap clap... Lol
        And u seem to be Butthurt over something
        Looking at all those other Posts in this Sub it actually made me realize that this is the first Thread in a while with a decent Content.

Oh and i'm sorry if you can't read maybe someone will teach you soon!
        Last edited by neijiin; 07-25-2013, 02:22 AM.

TATATATATATATATATAAAAA

Comment

• Zion
          Brawler
          • Nov 2012

Nice post neijiin. This section is all about opinions (and fun, obviously). And you have yours. Thanks for sharing !
          Zion - EmpireShadows
          -0AF52D-

Comment

• Zion
            Brawler
            • Nov 2012

On a side note, we booted people from ES for disrespecting Chosen in war chat ... I hope it also gives an idea to where ES stands in all this. Every empire has its own standard.
            Last edited by Zion; 07-25-2013, 05:32 AM. Reason: typo
            Zion - EmpireShadows
            -0AF52D-

Comment

• AngryChipmunk1
              Captain
              • Jan 2013

One of the few things I've actually read in this section of the forum.
              Probably because of the title. lol

Comment

• Enox
                Goon
                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by AngryChipmunk1 View Post
                One of the few things I've actually read in this section of the forum.
                Probably because of the title. lol
                Same lol... But yeah I read about half of it and kind if spaced out... I space out sometimes lol

Comment

• Mist
                  Retired Game Guru
                  • Jan 2013

Excellent read. Yes I read all of it. And bravo on standing up for what you believe in. ���� you my dear are welcome to the knights at any time if u like.

Btw Before anyone from any empire starts frothing. I am just congratulating the lady for standing for her beliefs and by the way I do agree that the behavior of a team is what determines how they are treated by the rest. You are never going to be number one if no one is there to say you are. Specially when a defeated rival is still considered better. Jmo
                  sigpic

Comment

• Khal
                    Lackey
                    • Jul 2013

So Neiijin not only you are an instigating little twat, you are also a liar. NONE of the things you have said have truth to them. (I was there reading empire chat while you made a fool of yourself) You called out a fellow member of your empire for being a police officer and called him "doughnut boy" for expressing his support of chosen. You then told a female member to go suck a dick. She then informed you she was a lesbian and preferred pussy so you preceded to bash her sexuality. You were kicked from SS once for starting shit with Felix and kicked out again this time for starting more Drama. You weren't expressing your feelings or standing up for yourself. You started an argument, didn't like the way the argument was going so you made personal attacks on Members. You were saying rude and hateful shit and putting little "" faces after them because you think your cute. Well guess what.. you aren't fucking cute you look like a goddamn 16 year old Hannah Montana tshirt wearing little duck face bitch.

Comment

• Zathan
                      Lackey
                      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Khal View Post
                      So Neiijin not only you are an instigating little twat, you are also a liar. NONE of the things you have said have truth to them. (I was there reading empire chat while you made a fool of yourself) You called out a fellow member of your empire for being a police officer and called him "doughnut boy" for expressing his support of chosen. You then told a female member to go suck a dick. She then informed you she was a lesbian and preferred pussy so you preceded to bash her sexuality. You were kicked from SS once for starting shit with Felix and kicked out again this time for starting more Drama. You weren't expressing your feelings or standing up for yourself. You started an argument, didn't like the way the argument was going so you made personal attacks on Members. You were saying rude and hateful shit and putting little "" faces after them because you think your cute. Well guess what.. you aren't fucking cute you look like a goddamn 16 year old Hannah Montana tshirt wearing little duck face bitch.
                      its going to be interesting...

@Neiijin schon was neues gefunden ?
                      You can run but you canآ´t hide...

Comment

• Enox
                        Goon
                        • Jan 2013

I think the "War and Politics" section is now my new favorite part of the forum lol. But in a serious note there are always two sides to a story, and maybe an outburst like that was because of something else? Idk maybe not lol

Comment

• Enox
                          Goon
                          • Jan 2013

@Zathan
                          Your owls creep me out... Haha

Comment

• Mist
                            Retired Game Guru
                            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Enox View Post
                            @Zathan
                            Your owls creep me out... Haha
                            Yup they are creepy.

Ooh. Second side. More please interesting. ���� drinks anyone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nice read Neijiin, from your point of view that is... but regardless....

Anyone that knows me will tell you that my being in an empire doesn't make me do what i don't wanna do. I am all for supporting your empire and what not but i stick to my guns always on any topic or debate. ES... Chosen... This so called 'war' is uber tiresome to me personally now.

Comment

Working...
                              X