• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Todd
    Goon
    • Mar 2013

PvP during EvE

I don't see what the big deal is. It doesn't hurt or distract you in any way for someone to PvP you during EvE. And I'm not talking about this BS "one shot testing" outside of EvE to see if you can beat a person (which I've never heard of or seen anyone doing). Just regular old PvP. There's all those targets right there for you to easily pick from. Why do people get so upset? Can we please end this "unwritten rule"?
  • corp5e
    Captain
    • Nov 2013

Re: PvP during EvE

I find it distracting. Especially, if you a healer or officer calling the target for your EvE. Then getting these message your PvP. Come on lets focus on the EvE and PvP later.

Comment

• Xcali1985
      Head Boss
      • Jun 2013

I've never followed that rule. It's a joke.

Comment

• Dr death
        Kingpin
        • May 2013

There is nothing wrong with it. Just realize you are likely starting a PVP war with the other team. There are some crews that is what they do and you just roll with it because they are professionals at PVP. If you are not sure who they are, when you face one, cry about being hit in the war chat room...then watch them pull you and X you about 20 times in 2 minutes. That will be the warm up act.

Comment

• jinxeeメ∅メ∅
          Lackey
          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by AlabamaBlu
          There is indeed no rule against PvP during war, in fact, UE encourages you to be as backstabbing as possible (Make friends, then stab them in the back) but let me ask you one thing: Why behave like savages just because we hide behind a phone game?

*raises hand* backstabbing savage present and accounted for

Comment

• Xcali1985
            Head Boss
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by jinxeeメ∅メ∅ View Post
            *raises hand* backstabbing savage present and accounted for
            Call it what you want. This isn't a game of fairy princess and unicorns covered in pixie dust.

If they wanted you to not hit then they would make it impossible to attack players that your are engaged with.

If you can't take being attacked while in eve then that's your problem. If your empire cries like babies then that's your problem.

You think the person being pulled 20x in 2 minutes who loves pvp is going to complain. That's laughable.

Comment

• Dibbley247
              Thug
              • Aug 2013

It's a mafia based game, they wasn't exactly clean, all they knew were dirty tactics.
              Nothing quite like hitting someone in pvp or send them a private message for distraction when you have a healer during EvE.
              If a stupid win/loss ratio bothers people that much..... go play candy crush, or what ever it is these days.

Comment

• mr_teflon
                Lieutenant
                • May 2014

My experiences of this is very minimal, might be because of my size and most just dont want to bother with me but I rarely see any pvps on me during war times and only then its mostly one shots and I guess its just players trying to save themselves a token or two to see if they can win using a duel, I can only think of two times where the opposing team was really rude during war chats and was just trying to start something and pvp at same time but they just got ignored, so a waste of time and effort on their part, doesn't bother me really but I would never bother pvp another player as it doesn't interest me the slightest due to the low exp you get from fighting people, I guess the developers did that deliberately to mimic other games who have the same low experience curve on pvp to stop people "levelling of each other constantly"

Comment

• Dibbley247
                  Thug
                  • Aug 2013

Originally posted by AlabamaBlu
                  You see, this is pretty sleek and interesting... I did not see it like that at all. Dibbley247, I think I hate you now because of that black seed you planted in my head, which makes me want to try this dirty tactic! LOL
                  [/QUOTE]

But you'll love me when it works 😄

Comment

• jinxeeメ∅メ∅
                    Lackey
                    • Sep 2015

We do it regularly.. it's just a part of our game play. . and yes. . bossman too. It isn't to distract tactic tho- it's just because we enjoy it. . and because we can

Comment

• Necrofessr
                      Hitman
                      • Jan 2014

We consider pvp during eve as unsportsmanlike like. If you want a pvp war just pm me I'll be glad to start one its not a big issue with us though only a few teams try and it's mostly teams that know they will win against us due to our non / low spending smaller team mates which is just pointless wow your level 900 beat a level 400 so impressive not to mention pvp is so stale I didn't even realize it was still a feature that anyone still used

Comment

• DarkLotus
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2015

All's fair in Love and War mfs

Comment

• Frogger
                          Goon
                          • Jun 2014

Like Captain Barbosa said, "those are just guidelines".. Arrrrrrr

Comment

• TheD
                            Soldier
                            • Jul 2014

There's no such rule. Yes, its a bit unsportsman -like, but my god this game would be boring if everyone was polite. Take a second and thank the villains of the game for making it fun and interesting

Comment

• Dibbley247
                              Thug
                              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by KingKong
                              For me It's not related to sportsmanship.
                              By that logic a level 1k shouldn't hit a level 500 in war. It's unsportsman like
                              Hit your level, your rank even in eve. Absurd ain't it? That's how I see pvp during eve complaints.
                              You can't compare with levels, you could have a level 500 BSI vs a 1000 LSI.
                              It's all about the badge, if you have a higher level hitting you that has a lower badge than you, then these people should take a back seat from PvP for a while, because they are too small for their badge.

Comment

Working...
                              X