• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adamjboss
    Brawler
    • Dec 2012

Commission is getting owned by UFW!

Asside from about their top 6 or 7 players they are weak! A farmers dream come true! Haha
    sigpic
  • Zion
    Brawler
    • Nov 2012

Re: Commission is getting owned by UFW!

Another war and it is not chosen or ES ? Where do I sit to watch this ?
    Zion - EmpireShadows
    -0AF52D-

Comment

• Chris Michaels
      Hitman
      • Feb 2013

Is that why you dropped below 70 members today? You're owning us? Those top 6-7 members have kept your whole empire pinned. You have to leave the hospital to own us.

What about the battle earlier today? Where you lost 138-95? Is that owning us? Or how about where you guys just asked Chosen for help killing us and asked multiple ES earlier today. Doesn't seem like you've been owning us to me.

So please tell me in what aspect of the game you are owning us? You're losing at the PVP and EVE aspect, you've got us in boss points though!!!! Chosen is owning us right now, not UFW. Convenient that now you start trash talking after they hit us.
      Last edited by Chris Michaels; 07-23-2013, 05:16 AM.
      You are not what you are born but what you have in yourself to be.

Comment

• Ulysses
        Brawler
        • Jun 2013

The truth is that we didn't want to fight UFW to begin with. We just got out of back to back to back wars and wanted to get some boss hunting done. UFW came knocking and we didn't hit back. Tried to avoid another war, and kept everyone at bay while we tried to work something out. UFW wasn't interested in peace so eventually gave the order to hit back.

Believe what you want about who was winning the war, but honestly it wasn't even close. I guess that's why Chosen was asked to help. To me that's proof enough. And I refuse to let this turn into a proxy war between ES and Chosen.

If UFW can't fight their own battles, the battle they insisted on having, then that's worse than losing. That's weakness on a whole other level.
        Originally posted by Innocence
        150 FP for 1 LT is insane...You can get 6 LTS for the same price from crates, at least 1-2 guaranteed epics.

Comment

• Oranges
          Lackey
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Adamjboss View Post
          Asside from about their top 6 or 7 players they are weak! A farmers dream come true! Haha
          I'm assuming you're the level 276 named "Adam" with triple the amount of losses than wins. You also have rank 11 in PvP. The Commission is full of high ranks and The lowest rank is 3 ranks higher than yours. If you've actually participated in the war you should have a higher rank, which you don't. If you haven't participated in the "war," why even post this? I don't think you've been farming anyone. If you aren't that Adam, feel free to correct me.
          o͞r͟a͞n͡g͞e͞s͞ - A Free Agent - E229D8

Comment

• Icedragon
            Lackey
            • May 2013

Or ask Disfuk about how he racked up over 1000 losses in 8 hours... Oh and calling for help? Laugh

Comment

Ditto!!!!!!!
              Originally posted by Zion View Post
              Another war and it is not chosen or ES ? Where do I sit to watch this ?
              Two different empires. Finally..... Mist! Drinks please...

Comment

• BBB
                Goon
                • Apr 2013

Honestly I don't think we really need to say anything in response to this one. We leave our mark on the battlefield and the drama at the door. Thanks for thinking of us tho. We are flattered by the attention.

BBB
                THE COMMISSION

Comment

• Adamjboss
                  Brawler
                  • Dec 2012

You guys are wrong on who this is. I actually forgot I wrote this haha. This post is all in fun I just thought I would stoke the fire a bit because I think this war is a lot of fun.
                  Ps. We are at 78 members and last I checked so where you guys
                  sigpic

Comment

• Damian
                    Lackey
                    • Feb 2013

Ps. We are at 78 members and last I checked so where you guys
                    Actually you are at 66 now …
                    C2895C
                    The Commission

Comment

• Adamjboss
                      Brawler
                      • Dec 2012

Didnt even notice a few smaller members left. Doesn't matter. We will continue to destroy you all.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Adamjboss
                        Brawler
                        • Dec 2012

Wrong person. And yes you are farms because you have tons of high rank people who can't even come close to defending themselves. Maybe you guys don't know but you should have a MINIMUM of 50 def for each battle rank to even come close to defending that rank
                        sigpic

Comment

• Chris Michaels
                          Hitman
                          • Feb 2013

Didnt even notice a few smaller members left. Doesn't matter. We will continue to destroy you all.
                          63 now. It seems not everyone in your empire (or formerly in your empire) shares your confidence.

You lost in EVE by over 40 points yesterday when you had over 70 members.

In the meantime we are at 77 and 2 of the members who left last night stated they will come back when Chosen stops hitting us, had nothing to do with you guys.

I would suggest re evaluating your stance on where you guys stand in the war and inform your leader she should let go of her pride because this isn't trending in the right direction for UFW.
                          You are not what you are born but what you have in yourself to be.

Comment

• Seamus
                            Thug
                            • Apr 2013

This war has been fun so far. Due to me currently sorting out a flaws in my points distribution, I haven't been able to due much combat wise. You know other that scouting targets for the heavy hitters. I am getting annoyed with your lower ranks hitting me. Due to my rank, I don't lose any BP, but when they lose.... I'm about this rank up by just sitting there. If I'm not losing any BP, can't imagine you are gaining BP.

I'm going to be pissed if you gold badge me, I don't want that yet. Oh and the use of your free agents alts to bounce me out of hospital is always good for a laugh.
                            3435CB

Comment

• Ulysses
                              Brawler
                              • Jun 2013

I'll just leave this link here. Scroll to the bottom for a list of people leaving UFW. It takes some time to update so it's actually understating my point, but it's hardly just "a few smaller members."

Oh, and to be fair, here's The Commission for comparison.

edit: Unfukwitables 59/80, The Commission 78/80
                              End of thread
                              Last edited by Ulysses; 07-23-2013, 08:59 PM.
                              Originally posted by Innocence
                              150 FP for 1 LT is insane...You can get 6 LTS for the same price from crates, at least 1-2 guaranteed epics.

Comment

Working...
                              X