• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bonsai
    Banned
    • Apr 2014

Where is the logic?

There are many things in the game that seem to make little, if any sense....i thought a thread for those quirky things may be a good place to gain understanding. Although there are many such things, let me start with a recent one...

I have tried to understand, I have sought out the logic in all this, maybe someone, maybe a dev can help me understand why they just didnt add a couple new skills to our exsisting classes, started them out at, idk, 20,000 ccs for lvl one and be done with it. The totally new class is a pain, its confusing, its just so unessasary and is like adding another tire to a car....sure it can be done, but why????
    Last edited by Bonsai; 06-28-2015, 02:10 PM.
  • Muppet
    Street Boss
    • Jan 2013

Re: Where is the logic?

It's an extra route for revenue.

That being said I'm in a minority that like the new classes if anything for mixing things up a bit and giving me a new long term goal.

Comment

• DL_Joker
      Underboss
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Muppet View Post

That being said I'm in a minority that like the new classes if anything for mixing things up a bit and giving me a new long term goal.
      This is pretty much how I feel. It doesn't negatively affect me in any way, if anything it just gives me more to do in the future.

My Regards,
      Joker,
      Manager of Dark London.

Comment

• DarkLotus
        Banned
        • Feb 2015

Where is the logic in...

Not showing us how many chat tokens we have :/ where's the logic behind CT's in the first place?

Having the Recombinators greyed out on the Dice Job screens, not allowing us to see which rarity it is.

Haven't tried in a few months but we're not able to purchase a property ending in the value xxx,xxx,999 because the game will state: "You still need $0" so you have to take out one more dollar

Not showing the Hotwire hit on the player's newsfeed

Failed executions with a 100% efficiency rating (if it's intentional to offset the effect of Anson, than that's just stupid to me)

Decapping under armor :/ da ****?

Spotty War Log: Everything should be listed; every ability used, every token spent (hitting, demoing or nuking). Warlog should also show the health a player has remaining after they are hit. (Idea belongs to Beefcake0018) Why are these things not shown :/ Too busy a war log? It's already pretty busy a few more things won't hurt, right?

This one sort of runs in with the last one... idk about you guys but my team gets super pissed off when somebody randomly 'rouge loads' the Nuke. We try to figure out who filled it by checking who has the most building damage, after nuke goes off, but that's not always accurate. Just makes no sense to me why the war log doesn't show who is putting tokens into the Nuke.

Recombinators? Where is the Logic?

I like this thread I almost went off and started making a suggestion list but I caught myself
        Last edited by DarkLotus; 06-29-2015, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• Snooky
          Banned
          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by DarkLotus View Post
          Not showing us how many chat tokens we have :/ where's the logic behind CT's in the first place?
          ^^ This

Having the Recombinators greyed out on the Dice Job screens, not allowing us to see which rarity it is.
          ^^ And this

Recombinators? Where is the Logic?
          ^^ and this

And, why remove the Insignias Lvl equipped on each LT? now have to click on them... where's the logic?

Comment

• Tired
            Banned
            • Mar 2015

Putting more new stuff out instead of fixing everything that's needs fixing wheres the logic??? I feel as this game in a couple months or in a year this game will be unplayable because of how much new content is out that the game would crash no matter what that it would be unable to be fixed. Just my opinion

Comment

• SharnThoR
              Brawler
              • Oct 2014

Why, oh God, why!!!! Why on earth do you have "YOU TRIED TO ATTACK BUT TRIPPED"!!!! I mean...seriously??

Was/is the intention to p people off?
              sigpic

Comment

• Tired
                Banned
                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by SharnThoR View Post
                Why, oh God, why!!!! Why on earth do you have "YOU TRIED TO ATTACK BUT TRIPPED"!!!! I mean...seriously??

Was/is the intention to p people off?
                Nurses are busy, you were ambushed, etc...

Comment

• Bonsai
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Tired View Post
                  Putting more new stuff out instead of fixing everything that's needs fixing wheres the logic???
                  Where's the logic???

Comment

• Snooky
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2015

Wheres the logic in telling us enforcers deflect only 15% at level 3 when you're being deflected more than 30% the time?

Comment

• Cthulu
                      Retired Game Guru
                      • Dec 2014

Something that doesn't make sense to me is when players are much nicer when anonymously on a forum/Line/even in-game compared to the public spewing of rage you see from others on the Facebook page.

Where is the logic in doing that in a way observable to most of your friends and family and co-workers?
                      Come join us
                      on the official
                      Underworld Empire Discord Server
                      https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• DL_Joker
                        Underboss
                        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
                        Something that doesn't make sense to me is when players are much nicer when anonymously on a forum/Line/even in-game compared to the public spewing of rage you see from others on the Facebook page.

Where is the logic in doing that in a way observable to most of your friends and family and co-workers?
                        Or those that are rude and send hateful messages on forums then act like saints when they meet you in game.

My Regards,
                        Joker,
                        Manager of Dark London.

Comment

• Prime-
                          Soldier
                          • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Muppet View Post

agreed

Comment

• Snooky
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2015

Where's the logic in the milestones needed for achieving PvP Goals.

from 1k to 25k to 100k is a huge jump. There should have been more levels in between: 1,000 - 7,000 - 15,000 - 25,000 - 40,000 - 60,000 - 85,000 - 120,000 - 150,000 - 200,000 - 300,000 - 500,000

Comment

• Tired
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Snooky View Post
                              Where's the logic in the milestones needed for achieving PvP Goals.

from 1k to 25k to 100k is a huge jump. There should have been more levels in between: 1,000 - 7,000 - 15,000 - 25,000 - 40,000 - 60,000 - 85,000 - 120,000 - 150,000 - 200,000 - 300,000 - 500,000
                              Yes. Getting achievements for earning our way to big ones. I like a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X