• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AnalOverload
    Boss
    • Jan 2013

Why does Doomsday only have 50 seats?

Please increase capacity or at least add two more days to complete them. Im sick of seeing them flee all the time and some of us putting 300k+ just do it won't.
    Last edited by AnalOverload; 02-05-2015, 01:06 AM.

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**
  • Dr death
    Kingpin
    • May 2013

Re: Why does Doomsday only have 50 seats?

I completely agree. You need somebody putting in an asinine amount to get them done. All other major bosses have 2X+ slots available to them. This and Knights Templars are the toughest to get done. I'm a heavy hitter and I shy away from these unless I see some major players in them. At 2M+ to bring it down! you can't have but a handful of hangers on that contribute next to nothing on it.

Comment

• Mist
      Retired Game Guru
      • Jan 2013

It's because it's name is dooms day and hence the impending doom of failure? Jk. I agree. It's strange why only 50 slots. Could it be because it only has fewer mini bosses to kill in its particular category of difficult bosses?
      sigpic

Comment

• SpaceDive4
        Brawler
        • Feb 2014

Because it s fun to solo the tank ! JK

seriously, how not to overkill this boss with only 50 seats..that's the issue. Waste of stam...

Comment

• AnalOverload
          Boss
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Mist View Post
          It's because it's name is dooms day and hence the impending doom of failure? Jk. I agree. It's strange why only 50 slots. Could it be because it only has fewer mini bosses to kill in its particular category of difficult bosses?
          I'm going to assume that the "New Boss Layout" will make its way to this boss. I'm going on record here and hopefully the crowd agrees that:

A: Please open more seats on this boss

B: If you get rid of DD please either credit the goals to players or merge the goals (I'm referring to the replacement of Medellin with Storm Raiders and the cut off to attaining any goals from Medellin)

A and B are my two crucial requests, I also have a few more less important ones:

C: Add a few more phases or subbosses, you can easily toss Boris and Natalia, even Mortar in there.

D: Ditch that Epic Recomb and put in Uncommon one and a Blood Diamond

E: Put in parts to build a legendary (like Storm Raiders Kraken) Maybe Iron Bear. Cool idea for Iron Bear is to tie it to Mortar (Imo a fusion fodder LT), Col. Z, Natalia, Boris, Sophia and Irina and make the power say " Shields 7.5% Delfect DMG, +1.5% Per Star" This mirroring Mortars power and %'s and also useful for EvE

Just to refresh
          Mortar

1* Shields 7.5% Damage from Bosses
          2* Shields 9% Damage from Bosses
          3* Shields 10.5% Damage from Bosses
          4* Shields 12% Damage from Bosses
          5* Shields 13.5% Damage from Bosses
          6* Shields 15% Damage from Bosses
          7* Shields 16.5% Damage from Bosses
          8* Shields 18% Damage from Bosses
          9* Shields 19.5% Damage from Bosses

If you have any 5 of those 6 above mentioned LTs you can seat them and theorerticly have all 9* sheidling 19.5% Deflect Dmg each netting you 97.5% Deflect Dmg (basically letting 2.5% to be deflected). This is no easy thing to have all them at 9* since they are all Rare/Epic.

If you really want you can make it so only Mortar, Boris and Sohpia (the rares) get this legendary power. Still I think we all agree Deflects Suck! This is just my way of making them suck less
          Last edited by AnalOverload; 02-05-2015, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Markz1337
            Street Boss
            • Apr 2013

We can try 75 see how players we do.

If not good add 25 more.
            1594dc
            362b14
            Add Me

Comment

• mr_teflon
              Lieutenant
              • May 2014

I always thought it was odd that doomsday didn't have more than 50 people being able to join as alot in my empire are low levels who in no way would be able to take that boss down on their own and alot of the time 50 have joined and the remaining empire members haven't been able to join or we can never put them public either so at least 80 would be nice to join this boss.

Comment

• !BC!
                Banned
                • May 2014

Or ...Change the boss code in a way that the the doomsday boss himself farms the players who haven't cintributed a minimum of 40k, for at least 50 days. 😂

Comment

• AnalOverload
                  Boss
                  • Jan 2013

Originally posted by !BC! View Post
                  Or ...Change the boss code in a way that the the doomsday boss himself farms the players who haven't cintributed a minimum of 40k, for at least 50 days. ��
                  In Soviet Russia, Boss gains legendary off you.

Comment

Working...
                  X