• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mist
    Retired Game Guru
    • Jan 2013

Dice missions.

Ok I wanted some clarity on a situation I am coming across recently in the first dice challenge I am doing with my alt.

I have 5 stared Mia and John on the way to get the 6th star for them both only got pain once the whole time. These odds are almost as bad as the crates. Also the energy required to complete them seems to be increasing in terms of percentage completed per use.

Secondly what happens when I get 9 stars on both lts will I start getting only pain?

Thirdly what happens after getting 9 stars on all three. Will we keep getting lts or just money etc.

Would appreciate an answer from the devs before I do these missions further.
    sigpic
  • Anshin
    Consigliere
    • Jan 2013

Re: Dice missions.

I really wanna know too. I am in very similar situation as Mist.

Comment

• mfjoker
      Goon
      • Mar 2013

I also want to know did you change the algorithm recently. It seem it is becoming even more difficult to get anything but the lower lieutenant. For example: i was geeting a fairly good mix of John, Mia, and Pain (Pain, of course less than the other two). Plus I had a fairly good ratio of getting a lieutenant with only going 70% approximately. Out of the last 10 attempts with going 5 @ 70%, 1 @92%, and the rest @ 100% I received:

5 - various cash
      1 - Mia
      4 - John

This change seemed to happen around the same time as the epic controversy.

Just curious.

Comment

• AnalOverload
        Boss
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Mist View Post
        Secondly what happens when I get 9 stars on both lts will I start getting only pain?

Thirdly what happens after getting 9 stars on all three.

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

• Mist
          Retired Game Guru
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by AnalOverload View Post
          Lmao. U do if u are aiming for 1000 eng /stamina first.
          sigpic

Comment

• Hammer
            Captain
            • Jan 2013

I heard devs are planning on make some kind of use for your excessive LTs over 9-stars. According to Ruger who stated he talked to Artanis about it "two months ago".... So, there ya go.

Yes the dice missions' chances are really bad here too. I haven't gotten any top reward in numerous tries. Cheers
            Meanwhile, u might want to start trying pushups before doing it... TonKa bro is extremely lucky in both crates and dice jobs and obviously pushups was the secret... Who'd thunk?!

Comment

• Manimal
              Developer
              • Dec 2012

Right now when you 9-star a particular LT you can still get more of that LT. I don't believe there is a cutoff.

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              I heard devs are planning on make some kind of use for your excessive LTs over 9-stars. According to Ruger who stated he talked to Artanis about it "two months ago"
              The information you heard from Ruger has become distorted somewhere along the line. There is a plan to use excessive LTs (LTs that you don't especially want). Not sure how all the other (mis)information got mixed in there.

Comment

• KingLife
                Goon
                • May 2013

Originally posted by AnalOverload View Post
                LMFAO im dead after this

Comment

• Mist
                  Retired Game Guru
                  • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Manimal View Post
                  Right now when you 9-star a particular LT you can still get more of that LT. I don't believe there is a cutoff.
                  Ty for the answer manimal. But then what is the point of all the excessive junk lts after 9 stars??
                  sigpic

Comment

• DvEight
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2013

Ty for the answer manimal. But then what is the point of all the excessive junk lts after 9 stars??
                    No clue what they have planned, but just imagine the people with thousands of energy. If once you obtained a 9 star specific general and the mission stopped handing that one out people would have 9 star rares pretty fast

Comment

• Mist
                      Retired Game Guru
                      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by DvEight View Post
                      No clue what they have planned, but just imagine the people with thousands of energy. If once you obtained a 9 star specific general and the mission stopped handing that one out people would have 9 star rares pretty fast
                      Agreed. But junk is junk. It will just creat a scenario where people have done most missions to 5stars and just staring lts. Imagine having 9 star johns in your hundreds ;p or fangs. ��

Also the dice missions don't have new lts. They are just the limited free ones so even if they had 9star rare lts they can't use hundreds of the same lts lols only the best 5 for the seats. or 38 odd for war. Making the rest useless.
                      Last edited by Mist; 05-04-2013, 09:42 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Cartel Mclovin
                        Lackey
                        • May 2013

So far ive done the first challenge mission 3 times. First and second time i maxed it out to 100% and got John both times. then i seen people on here saying that they had collected earlier on the mission like around 84% or 92%. i did the challege job to 92% on my 3rd and final try and it gave me yet another John. I was really hoping for a Mia if anybody has any tips on how to get Mia easier on first challenge job plz let me know thanks.

Comment

• DvEight
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2013

It's completely random with the better hero having a lower % I think. No strategy

Comment

• Cartel Mclovin
                            Lackey
                            • May 2013

What challenge mission is worth the energy and patience?

Comment

• Each It And I
                              Brawler
                              • Apr 2013

I've been doing the Westside dice job since the event and have 6 starred Blink and Hector, and 4 starred Kate. Once I have Blink and Hector 9 starred, I'll probably move onto another dice job and work on other LTs until I find out or sure what the Devs plan on doing with the extra LTs.
                              Each It And I- B5DBB9
                              Mist Knights

Phase 3:
                              Level- 1010
                              Energy- 2000
                              Stamina- 1000
                              BSI- 3.01

Powerleveling Guide:
                              http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...leveling-Guide

Dice Missions:
                              http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...-Dice-missions

Comment

Working...
                              X