• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jerzeyzfynest
    Lackey
    • Apr 2013

What crate is better to roll on?

I would like to do a triple roll on a crate, and am not sure if both crates have the same luck or if one drops epics more often. I think there called judgement and legend. Thanks
  • TGetto
    Goon
    • Apr 2013

Re: What crate is better to roll on?

It really doesn't make a difference..either way, both crates have about the same luck involved. I would take a look at what drops you can get from each one and decide what you would rather take a chance on getting. With that being said, my opinion is to go with the judgement crate, but that's just me.

Comment

• TonKa
      Underboss
      • Jan 2013

I say legend if you are just getting started. IMO

becasue if you dont roll epics at least you'll have an easy time "starring" up the common and uncommon from jobs and daily.

The LT's in judgement are not obtained in-game so you have the chance to be stuck with a one star, or just weapons.
      Last edited by TonKa; 05-02-2013, 08:55 PM.
      sigpic
      # VJ please stop quoting every comment, TonKa*"

Comment

• DvEight
        Banned
        • Mar 2013

I think the judgement crate LTs are better, u run the chance of getting just gear tho

Comment

Legend crates are great for players spinning crates for the first time. If you are lucky you can get a Sin ( good for wars ), Raven ( bonus attack per street ) or Diablo ( bonus attack per cartel ) from Legend crates. I personally favored the Judgement crates because i needed Enzo ( due to me having low energy ) and Mastermind ( due to me having low stamina )
          Originally posted by Jerzeyzfynest View Post
          I would like to do a triple roll on a crate, and am not sure if both crates have the same luck or if one drops epics more often. I think there called judgement and legend. Thanks

Comment

• Jerzeyzfynest
            Lackey
            • Apr 2013

Okay cool. Anyone hear any word of a store coming? I was told they may make a store to buy past luitenents, that u used to get for 30 fp. Also how about that lady is she worth the 90 fp for her and all her pieces u can buy?

Comment

• C A P T A I N
              Consigliere
              • Jan 2013

In 7 rolls on the Legend crate I got Sin, Stacey, Shun, Hector, Lucas and some other commons which is pretty good luck. Have not done 1 roll in judgement partly because I know I'll be pissed off if i get a weapon/gear/vehicle.
              You Industry. We in the streets.

a i r в о r n e ✈

Comment

• Shane
                Underboss
                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Captn Cuntpunt View Post
                In 7 rolls on the Legend crate I got Sin, Stacey, Shun, Hector, Lucas and some other commons which is pretty good luck. Have not done 1 roll in judgement partly because I know I'll be pissed off if i get a weapon/gear/vehicle.
                Decided to roll a judgment got three trucks
                sigpic
                FBF0C0 EN/ES/AF/TS

Comment

• Machinegunkyle2
                  Lackey
                  • May 2013

I perfer legend Cuz i hate getting gear and weapons, but the cool thing about judgement is that if you hit it enough and get all the crap stuff from it weapons and vehicles, you can in turn roll one random epic lt for turning in some of those items, which i think is cool, until I tech labbed an enzo and I already had a 3 star enzo with no spares. so kinda pointless atm cuz it will take a while til i get 3 more enzos to make another 3 star to combine

Comment

• FatmaN
                    Goon
                    • Oct 2012

I think Legend has better LTs in general. But I think Tigress' ability is pretty damn good. Kind of depends on your gameplay.

Also, I think the 30 FP LTs are the best bang for your buck, if you don't want to spend too too much on the game.
                    ~For the swarM~

Comment

• AnalOverload
                      Boss
                      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by FatmaN View Post
                      I think Legend has better LTs in general. But I think Tigress' ability is pretty damn good. Kind of depends on your gameplay.

Also, I think the 30 FP LTs are the best bang for your buck, if you don't want to spend too too much on the game.

What happens if you have 1attack with tigress? Neg 59 attack?

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

• DvEight
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by AnalOverload View Post
                        What happens if you have 1attack with tigress? Neg 59 attack?
                        Auto bump to 60 no matter what ur atk.... Then minus 60

Overall the judgement crate is better because as of now you cannot obtain those LTs any way other than crates. I know there are some in the legend that are the same, but most of them you get thru dice jobs

Comment

Working...
                        X