What's the best thing to spend favor on?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarah
    Goon
    • Apr 2013

What's the best thing to spend favor on?

I would appreciate any advice... I want to buy the 60FP pack to support the game. What's the most worthwhile investment? Crates? Nightshade (or wait for another special lt)? Some other thing I don't know about? My BSI is 4.28 if that helps.
  • TonKa
    Underboss
    • Jan 2013

Re: What's the best thing to spend favor on?

IMO no crates, no FP LT's just refills, refills, and more refills lol.

Crates are addicting and not always great for certain builds. The refills will allow you to do multiple challenge jobs and build up good uncommon and rare LT's.

Just my opion
    sigpic
    # VJ please stop quoting every comment, TonKa*"

Comment

• Me doa
      Brawler
      • Feb 2013

I agree with tonka. Unless you are gonna spend LOTS of $$ skip crates and use the fp on refills

Comment

• Shane
        Underboss
        • Feb 2013

I haven't spent more than 100$ and I have 4 epics probably just lucky. Refills are good, but I don't like spending money on something I can get for free, but never buy gold scarchters, rarely do you get anything good.
        sigpic
        FBF0C0 EN/ES/AF/TS

Comment

• DvEight
          Banned
          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Me doa View Post
          I agree with tonka. Unless you are gonna spend LOTS of $$ skip crates and use the fp on refills
          After many years of Castle Age, I believe the biggest waste of money in this game is refills. At least if u use the 60FP for a favor LT you will get a nice 2 star to show for it. Much much better than 6 refills IMO

Comment

• Shane
            Underboss
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by DvEight View Post
            After many years of Castle Age, I believe the biggest waste of money in this game is refills. At least if u use the 60FP for a favor LT you will get a nice 2 star to show for it. Much much better than 6 refills IMO
            If you have a pvp build refills are a complete waste but if you have 300 energy and 400 stamina they may be worth it
            sigpic
            FBF0C0 EN/ES/AF/TS

Comment

• Asteraea
              Captain
              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by TonKa View Post

Crates are addicting and not always great for certain builds. The refills will allow you to do multiple challenge jobs and build up good uncommon and rare LT's.

Just my opion
              My opinion as well. I just don't have the cash really, or luck, to get good lieutenants.
              sigpic

Comment

• rash
                Goon
                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by TonKa View Post

Just my opion
                use 45RP and buy 10x scratchers..lol

Comment

• Asteraea
                  Captain
                  • Mar 2013

lols sorry wrong thread.... haha

Yeah, I disagree with rash down there, IMO nightshade's stats and ability isn't worth the $80 bucks to 5* her and thats not including the amount of cash you need for the weapons if you want your purchase to be truly worth it.
                  Last edited by Asteraea; 04-25-2013, 02:05 AM. Reason: posted on wrong thread.... oops?
                  sigpic

Comment

• rash
                    Goon
                    • Jan 2013

the better one is buy uncommon Lt that show u at favor shop..and now nightshade at shop and u can buy it more then 1 limit 25 for this Lt.. ( but got many Lt abilities critical already.. ) maybe this oso not working..lol

Comment

Working...
                    X