• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Th3Hunt3r87
    Lackey
    • Jan 2013

Question about families and loot

Hey everyone! I got a quick question regarding paying respect and the loot they give you. The very last item for every family has a power. For example street gives + 15 att and + 30 defense if your street. What exactly does that mean? I picked cartel at the start of the game but I pay respect to street primarily. In order for me to benefit from the last loot item would I have to pay respect to the family that I initially chose? Also I just wanted to confirm that those points are actual skill points and not just + how ever much to that particular weapon. Thanks for reading guys!!
  • Hammer
    Captain
    • Jan 2013

Re: Question about families and loot

After reading several threads in this area I can say with a high certainty that whichever faction u earn the most reputation points with is the faction u belong to.

U can tell which faction u r on your profile page. Next to which class u r.

Comment

• Alper
      Assassin
      • Jan 2013

Still i do not receive ANY bonus from ANY reputation, either the one i decided early for or the one which is my highest. Wondering if it is generally like this, that no one receives anything, or do i belong to the few people who do not receive anything? I have mafia at 6.000, so at least there i should obtain the bonus.

Comment

• Mist
        Retired Game Guru
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        After reading several threads in this area I can say with a high certainty that whichever faction u earn the most reputation points with is the faction u belong to.

U can tell which faction u r on your profile page. Next to which class u r.
        This. Yes. And @alper. The devs said that it will be fixed soon in an update.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X