What happens if u max out 2 reputations?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hammer
    Captain
    • Jan 2013

What happens if u max out 2 reputations?

Which faction u belong to then?

I still have a long way to go but after I maxed out my first reputation, I noticed it showed 6000 instead of 6019 which was the real reputation points I had. Now that's not a problem coz I have no further use of the points anyways. But it raised a concern: what happens when I max out the second faction then?

Will they both b 6000? Which one I belong to then? Is it a tie so I become the newest faction which I don't want to b? Or the real reputaion points still count they just show 6000? I can still determine my faction by earning more reputation points toward that one? I'm hoping it's not a tie and I'm forced to become the latest one... That will suck(

Educate me pls?
  • Manimal
    Developer
    • Dec 2012

Re: What happens if u max out 2 reputations?

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Which faction u belong to then?

I still have a long way to go but after I maxed out my first reputation, I noticed it showed 6000 instead of 6019 which was the real reputation points I had. Now that's not a problem coz I have no further use of the points anyways. But it raised a concern: what happens when I max out the second faction then?

Will they both b 6000? Which one I belong to then? Is it a tie so I become the newest faction which I don't want to b? Or the real reputaion points still count they just show 6000? I can still determine my faction by earning more reputation points toward that one? I'm hoping it's not a tie and I'm forced to become the latest one... That will suck(

Educate me pls?

At the moment there is an issue related to this, but soon you will likely only get the bonus for the most recent one you selected. Meaning if you have 6k points for all 4 factions, if you then choose mafia today you will get the mafia bonus only. If tomorrow you choose street you will get the street bonus only. You keep all the items but only get a bonus for 1 of them at a time.

However I don't think this behavior is happening right now.

Comment

• Hammer
      Captain
      • Jan 2013

Thx a lot my guardian angel I totally get it that u can only have one bonus for one faction at anytime. But how do we choose then? Do we have to work for it like getting more reputation points toward that faction? Or will there b like a classes menu thingy to choose from?

The reason I have to ask now is I'm afraid to do any killing or jobs toward my current faction coz if the points does count in the future, it will make it really hard for me to change from one to another... Or is it like once I reach 6000, no more points to that faction no matter how many ppl of that faction I kill, it will remain 6000, right?

Thx again ur kindest~~~

Comment

• Manimal
        Developer
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        Thx a lot my guardian angel I totally get it that u can only have one bonus for one faction at anytime. But how do we choose then? Do we have to work for it like getting more reputation points toward that faction? Or will there b like a classes menu thingy to choose from?

The reason I have to ask now is I'm afraid to do any killing or jobs toward my current faction coz if the points does count in the future, it will make it really hard for me to change from one to another... Or is it like once I reach 6000, no more points to that faction no matter how many ppl of that faction I kill, it will remain 6000, right?

Thx again ur kindest~~~
        Don't know for certain but I think 6k is a cutoff and if you get more points to that faction they are clipped to 6k

Comment

• Thc Scientific
          Enforcer
          • Jan 2013

i think you should get all bonuses once you rep them all out. You earned the items paid your respect you should be able to use them.

Other then that no point in repping once the ones you can use is done.

Also make Rep system cash based also, pay respect buy the way people do in real life.
          Ruger

Comment

• Hammer
            Captain
            • Jan 2013

Well there's still point in continue. Ppl always like free stuff... Yea maybe make it cash based in the next game coz it's kinda late to change that now... New ppl will b really pissed that old guys got all the free stuff.....

Comment

• Bluntworthy
              Goon
              • Jan 2013

no you should only gain the reputation bonus from the faction that you currently are

Example:
              If your putting points into mafia and gaining energy everday, but youve already maxed out cartel (stamina),
              you shouldn't be getting the boost from "el aguila" because you arent currently cartel, you'rea part of the mafia faction currently!
              the items are already super strong to begin with, you shouldnt gain all the bonuses at once because you can't
              be every faction at the same time!

but once you have all of them and continue plugging away at a faction to get free
              points towards something everyday you should still get that added bonus from the final item

Example:
              Youre points are all at 6000, and you choose to keep gaining free defense points from the Street faction
              Lightning is the "special item" from street, and it has a "special power" of +15 attack and +30 defense
              because you are still a part of the street faction you will gain that bonus!
              but if you were to change and go with attack (Syndicate) the Muramasa bonus would apply

I'm pretty sure this is how they have things working currently, and im pretty sure that it makes sense to keep it this way
              otherwise those "bonus powers" arent bonus anymore... theyre just extra strength for having that item... and makes these
              items even more overpowered than they already are
              Last edited by Bluntworthy; 03-15-2013, 10:21 PM.
              EA5267
              Leader of Blunt Trauma
              Add me and apply

Comment

• Darnkess
                Lackey
                • Jan 2013

That is exactly how I interpret it Blunt.

Comment

Working...
                X