• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CLASSIFIED
    Goon
    • Jun 2014

To NIIIK

I'm glad you have decided to add both of my mobsters, please note that you are welcome to be on my list just as anyone else.

You deciding to farm me doesn't bother me one bit as this is a game and believe you me I'm not bothered one bit and you are welcome to do so

However

You must be really bored to farm my 169 and 124 ranks with your 1324 rank... Pretty sad if you ask me.

P.s I am here for 100% enjoyment and you farming me is just like barking up the wrong tree

As an ex marine, you'll have to do much more than that to hit a nerve and if you did do so you'll probably be looking down your own wind pipe but for you to "farm" me? Lol please... Do what you are doing... Sad man lol
    Last edited by CLASSIFIED; 06-24-2014, 01:12 AM. Reason: Correction so stop asking thankyouplease lol
  • Niiik
    Enforcer
    • Apr 2014

Re: To NIIIK

Originally posted by CLASSIFIED View Post
    I'm glad you have decided to add both of my mobsters, please note that you are welcome to be on my list just as anyone else.

You deciding to farm me doesn't bother me one bit as this is a game and believe you me I'm not bothered one bit and you are welcome to do so

However

You must be really bored to farm my 169 and 124 ranks with your 1324 rank... Pretty sad if you ask me.

P.s I am here for 100% enjoyment and you farming me is just like barking up the wrong tree

As an ex marine, you'll have to do much more than that to hit a nerve and if you did do so you'll probably be looking down your own wind pipe but for you to "farm" me? Lol please... Do what you are doing... Sad man lol

Im not really bothered by your existence but when you call someone a waste of sperm for voicing their own opinion you deserve to be hit a little, maybe you should learn how to show other people respect before you demand it of them.
    Nikâ„¢

Comment

• J Mack
      Thug
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Niiik View Post
      Im not really bothered by your existence but when you call someone a waste of sperm for voicing their own opinion you deserve to be hit a little, maybe you should learn how to show other people respect before you demand it of them.
      Agreed Nik, you can't say something like that without some sort of recourse

Comment

• CLASSIFIED
        Goon
        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by J Mack View Post
        Agreed Nik, you can't say something like that without some sort of recourse
        Who are you?! 😂

And not that I need to justify but I did inform DEVS that I am on strong ass morphine but I think they found it funny at the same time as there was a 😆 at the end of their comment lol.

However.. Keep hitting up 😂 that's funny "waste of sperm" 😂😭😂😭😂 I crack myself up sometimes. These drugs are F'd up. You should try it sometime and not hold grudges like a child whilst real men are out there fighting for our country 👊 peace

Comment

• CLASSIFIED
          Goon
          • Jun 2014

Just to add.. I never "demanded" anything from you as you are no one to me other than a name on my screen

Comment

• Denis (HO's)
            Lackey
            • Apr 2014

Calling Nik out in a hate post is a bit much! After all the guy is a pussy cat compared to some real arse farmers out there.

Lol FML!

Comment

• eti
              Street Boss
              • Nov 2013

I agree win you, niik here, classified was too harsh when people didn't like his idea, he was looking for trouble... And found you!
              Last edited by eti; 06-24-2014, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• C A P T A I N
                Consigliere
                • Jan 2013

It's pretty hard to structure a sentence as you did under the effect of morphine, so it does seem a little unbelievable.

+ If you were not worried about getting farmed why couldn't you apologise instead of calling him out in a thread? A little 101 on the forum; arrogant remarks don't go unpunished (I and many others have found).
                You Industry. We in the streets.

a i r в о r n e ✈

Comment

• Candy
                  Enforcer
                  • May 2014

so the OP here types " i don't care" and makes a thread about it.

Dude you are crying over your keyboard with your butt hole right open after massive giantic dicks in it. Stop for fk sake atleast at lying when you are pretty much only crying.

"As an ex marine, you'll have to do much more than that to hit a nerve and if you did do so you'll probably be looking down your own wind pipe but for you to "farm" me? Lol please... Do what you are doing... Sad man lol "

we just had to know that you were once a jerk and now a jerk who jerks off all the day.

dude as an ex-don't give a fk. we still won't give a fk about what you sometimes ago accomplished. who cares if you were a marine. my care-o-meter is low and quite broken. so please keep crying. next time you might tell me your working for CIA and will assasinate someone suure..
                  Last edited by Candy; 06-24-2014, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Hostilesug
                    Lackey
                    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Niiik View Post
                    Nik,
                    You now have fanmail because this is one douchecanoe to call u a waste of sperm. Farm on baby!

💙Ur biggest fan 💙sugah💙

Ps. Im not on morphine.

Comment

• Niiik
                      Enforcer
                      • Apr 2014

Its okay guys, he's probably just so upset that no girls are replying to his thread to ask him for a date to "hook up".

UE, I officially give you the worlds biggest tool.

Nikâ„¢

Comment

• Niiik
                        Enforcer
                        • Apr 2014

Its okay guys, hes probably just upset that noones replying to his thread asking him to "hook up"

UE, I officially give you the biggest tool in our communities.
                        Nikâ„¢

Comment

• Luca Brasi Jr
                          Soldier
                          • May 2013

send me his info Nik, i want so bp too.

Comment

• eti
                            Street Boss
                            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Luca Brasi Jr View Post
                            send me his info Nik, i want so bp too.
                            He sent his code in half of his thread... Lol

Comment

• CLASSIFIED
                              Goon
                              • Jun 2014

0372F1 there you go people! Lol like I said I'm just here for fun and you "douchebags" can waste your day with me in mind lol what a waste of sperms! And yes! Believe it or not! I am on oxinorm which is a level down from morphine and one up from oramorph. It just makes me lively as shit! Oh and candy, what lovely words of a so called "lady" hahaha!

Comment

Working...
                              X