• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fossy87
    Lackey
    • Feb 2013

Weapons/Gear

Hey guys! I'm very new to this type of game and was just wondering how many of each weapon, armor or car I should buy? Is it wise to buy as many of each as possible?
  • Anshin
    Consigliere
    • Jan 2013

Re: Weapons/Gear

Hey there, Fossy. Welcome to UWE. My take is the answer depends on what you like to do in the game.

If you like to do duels, then you should know that you only bring 1 of each of three types of weapons (melee, gun, and rifle) as well as 1 vehicle, gear, and lieutenant. The game picks the best one you've got of each type.

The same is true for fighting bosses, except the type of weapons you bring depends on the class of fighter you choose when entering the boss fight. You also get to bring the LTs that are sitting in your open seats. So, unlocking those seats are important if you want to be a serious boss fighter.

Buying lots of items is really only useful if you want to do invades. Then, you get to bring one set of items for each ally you acquired. So, you would want to get lots of allies to use the weapons, gears, and vehicles you do buy. You can also get items from your allies when they send you free gifts.

Hope that helps. I highly recommend you read all the new player recommendations posted in the Strategy and Guides forum. They were very helpful to me when I started.

Happy hunting!!!
    Last edited by Anshin; 02-28-2013, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• Mist
      Retired Game Guru
      • Jan 2013

Re: Weapons/Gear

For duels suggest all seats unlocked and best lt lvled up and one of the best item u got. . For invades u need at least 501 of best weapons gear and vehicles u can buy. As Anshin said depends on your play style.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X