X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 95andsunny
    • Apr 2024

Removing people

How do I delete someone from my mob? I'm not playing this game to have sexual comments put on my wall. Disgusting things.....and it would also be nice to know how to delete that crap off also.
  • Airmid
    Community Manager
    • Nov 2012

You are currently unable to do so. This feature is coming in the next patch.
    sigpic
    Never lose your curiosity!

Comment

• 95andsunny

Too bad. This could be the one thing to push me over the edge and walk away. I was really starting to like this game and I was Just accepted into an empire also. I suppose I could ask my empire how they would handle such scum. Thank you for answering Airmid. Appreciate it

Comment

• meleevirus
        Banned
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by 95andsunny View Post
        Too bad. This could be the one thing to push me over the edge and walk away. I was really starting to like this game and I was Just accepted into an empire also. I suppose I could ask my empire how they would handle such scum. Thank you for answering Airmid. Appreciate it
        What about just typing something else on your wall so you don't have to see it every time.

Comment

• Max
          Retired Game Guru
          • Jan 2013

It wont help. I tried typing something, but the posts by other users are always shown first. Nothing to do here except wait for the update.

☭ Brotherhood and Unity☭

Check out my Ultimate Boss Guide!
          The most viewed thread in UWE forum

Comment

• Paul
            Assassin
            • Nov 2012

On top of what's already been said (coming in update), if you are being harassed with comments that you feel are over the line, you can always report the situation to the UWE team. You can do this through the app: More > Feedback > There is a Problem. Make sure you get screenshots (Hold down the "Home" button on your device, and then simultaneously click the power (top right of device)) of the scenario as well as provide a detailed description. In a game like this there is going to be a lot of trash talking and back and forth banter, but there is a line that shouldn't be crossed. Stick around for the update before you make any decisions about leaving
            Paul - EmpireShadows

Comment

Working...
            X