• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OmniReaper
    Assassin
    • Feb 2013

Purchase Restrictions

Hey all quick question, is the game supposed to allow you to purchase more than 1 property at once?

For example, I wanted to buy 10 hospitals at the starting price all at once, but I was unable to and had to buy each hospital upgrade one by one... With the price increasing each time. Is it supposed to be this way or is something wrong? The game has an option to choose how many you would like to purchase, but my drop-down list only shows the options: "1" and "Cancel".

I sunk alot of in-game money to this so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me lol.
  • Anshin
    Consigliere
    • Jan 2013

I could only buy one at a time too. This applied for all properties, not just hospitals. Wasted 10% on the banking fee when I withdrew $$$$ to buy a bunch.

Comment

• OmniReaper
      Assassin
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Anshin View Post
      I could only buy one at a time too. This applied for all properties, not just hospitals. Wasted 10% on the banking fee when I withdrew $$$$ to buy a bunch.
      Same happened with me! I withdrew 2 mil and I was so sad when I could only buy 1 hospital... I lost so much money depositing right back into the bank...

Comment

• Alper
        Assassin
        • Jan 2013

Only one at a time. The properties are limited (for now i suppose) to 10 of each kind. Would be too cheap i guess if you could purchase many at once

Comment

• AnalOverload
          Boss
          • Jan 2013

*sigh* Castle Age ruined this for me with bulk land purchases.

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

• Niaboc
            Banned
            • Nov 2012

there are quests that require properties.. you can but things in bulk if needed due to quest requirements.. but as for purchasing on your own.. its 1 at a time.. why anyone would withdraw a crap load of cash then see how many you can buy is beyond me.. check before you proceed

Comment

• Alper
              Assassin
              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Niaboc View Post
              there are quests that require properties.. you can but things in bulk if needed due to quest requirements.. but as for purchasing on your own.. its 1 at a time.. why anyone would withdraw a crap load of cash then see how many you can buy is beyond me.. check before you proceed
              In the case of properties i do not know any quest which requieres more than one property, so ends up the same

Comment

• Niaboc
                Banned
                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Alper View Post
                In the case of properties i do not know any quest which requieres more than one property, so ends up the same
                you can create a property and while the timer is going you can do a quest that requires it and it does 2 at the same time same thing goes for creating gear

Comment

• Mist
                  Retired Game Guru
                  • Jan 2013

I agree with omnireaper there is no point for the drop down menu if currently the purchases on a general basis are just one at a time.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Niaboc
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Mist View Post
                    I agree with omnireaper there is no point for the drop down menu if currently the purchases on a general basis are just one at a time.
                    yes it serves no purpose at the moment but maybe it will down the line.. but if you seen that it was there wouldnt the normal reaction be to check to see what the amounts you can buy before you go withdraw money from the bank?

Comment

• Anshin
                      Consigliere
                      • Jan 2013

Guess we are just not as smart as you, niaboc.

Comment

• OmniReaper
                        Assassin
                        • Feb 2013

yes it serves no purpose at the moment but maybe it will down the line.. but if you seen that it was there wouldnt the normal reaction be to check to see what the amounts you can buy before you go withdraw money from the bank?
                        If you saw a penguin holding an ostrich in its buttcheeks, would you cry and sing the praises of Lord Krypstitsleplick while shaving the back of an angry, half-eaten glormbat?

Comment

• Niaboc
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2012

wasnt intending it to be that way.

Comment

• Niaboc
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2012

Originally posted by OmniReaper View Post
                            If you saw a penguin holding an ostrich in its buttcheeks, would you cry and sing the praises of Lord Krypstitsleplick while shaving the back of an angry, half-eaten glormbat?
                            obviously...

Comment

Working...
                            X