• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Enox
    Goon
    • Jan 2013

Health Glitch

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem or if its only me. Recently after fights and getting points i'm below 20 health Ill do a boss fight to get to as close to zero health as i can, this way i'm not attacked right away and I can get some points and rewards off of the boss, collect money from properties and then close the app. But instead what has been happening for about a week now is after I finish a fight ill get below 20 health and then I go to do a boss fight then randomly my health goes back up to around 80 and I get attacked right away. Or ill collect my money from properties and then my health goes back up randomly and I get attacked and lose a good amount of money. I'm not using any finishing moves that gives me a chance to gain health back usually i use the ones that give me money or energy. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem or not.
  • Anshin
    Consigliere
    • Jan 2013

Today I got attacked again like 20 seconds after being executed. My hp was 0 during the second attack and I got executed a second time. Still wondering why I didn't get the hospital protection. Fortunately, I didnt withdraw money yet, but now I wonder how safe I am.

Not quite the same as enox's issue, but similar.
    Last edited by Anshin; 02-08-2013, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• Obake
      Lackey
      • Jan 2013

The same thing has been happening to me also, I think I'm safe in the hospital to move money around.... Bang! most of it gone because of mysterious health refill
      412DFO Obake [Saints Row]

Comment

• AnalOverload
        Boss
        • Jan 2013

Confirmed happening here too, I sent Airmid a PM via game about this.

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

• Enox
          Goon
          • Jan 2013

Yeah I was going to message Airmid also but, I wanted to check here to see if anyone else was having the same problem first.

Comment

• OmniReaper
            Assassin
            • Feb 2013

I just got executed by one person and took some time to glance at my profile, and then I get attacked again with 50% of health left? I didn't even pay hospital or anything, and i got my health back.. And now I'm being farmed non-stop! Someone helllppp

Comment

• Muppet
              Street Boss
              • Jan 2013

I'm not convinced the hospital offers any protection at all ever and is purely a % drop in heal costs with +income per hour.

Comment

• Eharder
                Lackey
                • Feb 2013

I don't think the heal is working at all. I know I have been levelling up but the cost to heal have always stayed the same even after purchasing 10 hospitals. Just makes me wonder if there is a glitch or what.

Comment

• Vincent
                  Boss
                  • Jan 2013

This happens me to quite frequently and I submitted a help ticket also.
                  I am not in danger, I AM THE DANGER!

Comment

Working...
                  X