• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • friday
    Goon
    • Jan 2013

invades

ok, so i couldn't find the formula for war/invade and thought it might clear up a bit of confusion if it were posted here.

here's my understanding of how invade works for the attacker:

player eAtk x number of allies
    total LT eAtk (up to one per ally)
    total handgun eAtk (up to one per ally)
    total melee eAtk (up to one per ally)
    total rifle eAtk (up to one per ally)
    total vehicle eAtk (up to one per ally)
    total gear eAtk (up to one per ally)
    luck factor (not sure how this works, but it should only matter if players are close in stats)

just add up all the numbers. same for defending, but substitute eDefense (def + .7 x atk)

a few notes:
    - effective attack in PvP is attack stat + .7 x defense stat
    - you can't bring more than 501 allies when invading unless you have an LT who raises that limit (i.e. sin)
    - allies' stats, gear, level, etc. do not matter. your allies simply allow you to bring more stuff to the fight
    - if you have more of any item category than you can bring into battle, the game automatically picks your best ones for use in calculations
    Last edited by friday; 02-04-2013, 01:32 PM.
  • friday
    Goon
    • Jan 2013

please correct me if i got anything wrong

Comment

• Muppet
      Street Boss
      • Jan 2013

Player effective attack X number of allies.........I'm assuming I've understood this wrong. If I was to have 1000attack and 500 allies then I would be bringing 500,000 points to the battle???
      I'm pretty sure your number of allies ONLY effects the amount of items brought to the invade.

Comment

• friday
        Goon
        • Jan 2013

i'm pretty sure that's how it works, otherwise i shouldn't be able to invade players with more and better LTs/items. it would also explain why some players bounce attackers with larger armies

Comment

• Muppet
          Street Boss
          • Jan 2013

Just searched CA forums and found that a few think he same as what you have said, still find it hard to believe but oh well!

Just seems a mental amount of extra points.
          Last edited by Muppet; 02-03-2013, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Anshin
            Consigliere
            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by friday View Post
            i'm pretty sure that's how it works, otherwise i shouldn't be able to invade players with more and better LTs/items. it would also explain why some players bounce attackers with larger armies
            So, this means the biggest factor is still my own stats just like in duels. Interesting.

Thx Friday. This was very enlightening!

Comment

• Brett
              Brawler
              • Jan 2013

In War/Invade if you have more stuff that factors too. Like 700 Mac10's.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X