• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zorro
    Lackey
    • Dec 2013

Need help retrieving my account!

Before my characters were linked with GameCenter, I used to have two character accounts under gmail and hotmail. Now that it is link with GameCenter, I retrieved my character from gmail account, but could not retrieve my character from hotmail account. I contacted customer service and from my understanding, I thought she want me to created another GameCenter account under my hotmail in order to retrieve my hotmail account. I did that, signed in and when I check my character transfer tab, I still do not see my hotmail account. Can anyone help me how to retrieve my hotmail account and combine with my gmail instead? Thanks!
    Last edited by Zorro; 05-09-2014, 08:19 AM.
  • Rocco13147
    Lackey
    • Sep 2013

Re: Need help retrieving my account!

Yeh I can't retrieve mine through my email either

Comment

• Baxwar
      Lackey
      • May 2014

I was wondering this, I play on my IPhone but what happens when I buy a new phone?
      FD28EA - Add me active and Gift Daily !

Comment

• Highlander
        Lackey
        • Jun 2013

I have been trying to retrieve my charge toe for days did you have any luck?

Comment

• shaun reed
          Goon
          • May 2014

try the one with the long procedure one

Comment

• UWE_Tank
            Community Manager
            • Dec 2013

If you had your account bound to an email before Game Center was implemented, you should be able to use the legacy email retrieval system without an issue. After the implementation of Game Center, you would need to use GC to retrieve your character. It will list your available accounts in game through the More Tab -> Character Transfer, above the email retrieval section.

- Tank

Comment

• Valkyrie
              Goon
              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by UWE_Tank View Post
              If you had your account bound to an email before Game Center was implemented, you should be able to use the legacy email retrieval system without an issue. After the implementation of Game Center, you would need to use GC to retrieve your character. It will list your available accounts in game through the More Tab -> Character Transfer, above the email retrieval section.

- Tank
              Sadly tank, it does not send the retrieval code to the email account that you bind it to.

Comment

• UWE_Tank
                Community Manager
                • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Valkyrie View Post
                Sadly tank, it does not send the retrieval code to the email account that you bind it to.
                It will only work if you had bound the account before the implementation of Game Center in April.

- Tank

Comment

• Valkyrie
                  Goon
                  • Jan 2014

Originally posted by UWE_Tank View Post
                  It will only work if you had bound the account before the implementation of Game Center in April.

- Tank
                  In which of course i did when you guys first implemented it. Like i've said, the code was not sent to my email. My post clearly stated that "It does not send the retrieval code". Please don't say "Check your email". Checked all of them from December 2013 until June 2014. 0 email about my code was sent.

Comment

Working...
                  X