• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aaron
    Lackey
    • Nov 2012

Boss specific Q & A

I was hoping to make this particular thread to become a Q & A for boss specific situations.

Over the course of 2 months there have been some questions that I was hoping the community or the devs can answer.

Epic Thresholds:

-over the past two weeks I was able to get an epic from the illuminati boss with 7k points and then the next experience I was unable to get epics with 16k and then I was able to get an epic plus chopper parts with 18k... Does anyone know if the epic threshold is only a part of the equation when it comes to rewards?

I have a nagging feeling that it also has to do with points ranking (ie. first to third place gets 3 epics, fourth and fifth gets two, etc.)

Misc:

a. <removed> 48 hrs in between bosses. * Still think that a timer should be shown in create a boss section prior to selecting the create function

b.Empire points rewarded from Bosses:

- how much points does each boss reward? Even if the info is just for one boss please post!

c. <Removed> People are joining probably because someone called to arms by accident

d.<removed> Joining via code is still down

Even if you can only answer one question or even a part of a question please feel free to post it, any or all information would be much appreciated.
    ~Aaron
    Last edited by Aaron; 01-21-2013, 12:35 AM. Reason: Updating questions with answers or removal.
    sigpic
Working...
X