• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Schadenfreude
    Lackey
    • Dec 2012

Clans and Allies to Beware Of

Some clans and people are using their Ally lists to farm unsuspecting players since you can't remove them you might want to warn others here so they can decide if they want to take the chance on these groups or better yet Farm them. I will go first and please feel free to add yours.

Mod Edit: We here at Underworld Empire do not condone outright harassment and/or slander. If there is an issue, please send in an email to the Underworld Empire Support Team. Everything else will be moderated and/or deleted as deemed appropriate.
    Last edited by Airmid; 12-13-2012, 04:23 PM. Reason: Do not name Names...
  • Airmid
    Community Manager
    • Nov 2012

This will no longer be of an issue once we Release World-Wide. Allies will no longer be given the option to attack each other.
    sigpic
    Never lose your curiosity!

Comment

• Paul
      Assassin
      • Nov 2012

Allies show up on the battle list, if it's the decision between gaining 3 battle points off a non-ally or 10 battle points off an ally, most would rather get the 10 battle points and attack the ally. You're level 16, I highly doubt anyone is looking through their ally list to attack you. Once you get your ally count higher you will notice that the occurrence of allies being on your battle list happens very frequently. It's how you react to someone attacking you that makes all the difference. If you act with grace and maturity, some of your fiercest opponents will become your greatest allies.
      Last edited by Paul; 12-13-2012, 04:30 PM.
      Paul - EmpireShadows

Comment

• Schadenfreude
        Lackey
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Paul View Post
        Allies show up on the battle list, if it's the decision between gaining 3 battle points off a non-ally or 10 battle points off an ally, most would rather get the 10 battle points and attack the ally. You're level 16, I highly doubt anyone is looking through their ally list to attack you. Once you get your ally count higher you will notice that the occurrence of allies being on your battle list happens very frequently. It's how you react to someone attacking you that makes all the difference. If you act with grace and maturity, some of your fiercest opponents will become your greatest allies.
        I understand it can happen on occasion though not all week, I also reacted when I saw that on your wall that others had complained of this behaviour as well and then to compound it when I checked your clan leaders wall similar complaints from allies were there, you also choose to continue to attack after being made aware of it thus its no longer acidental as you are portraying it but comes across as pretty intentional. Its also not very hard to sort allies, if it is indeed acidental Maybe I can look forward to seeing the greatest allie part, though right now the actions speak very differently.

Comment

• Paul
          Assassin
          • Nov 2012

You can message me in-game or through the forums if you want to discuss this further. The forums aren't for personal disputes and slander. Not going to create more work for Airmid, I'm sure she already has enough on her plate.
          Paul - EmpireShadows

Comment

• Airmid
            Community Manager
            • Nov 2012

- Locked -
            sigpic
            Never lose your curiosity!

Comment

Working...
            X