• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daveyboy5
    Lackey
    • Dec 2012

Empire Bug

Hey just a warning to Empires. Apparently there is some glitch where all players get kicked out, except for the guild master. We think that it takes a member to be able to do this. While we don't have any solid proof, we think Assface is the one who triggered this to happen. So just a heads up to everyone. We talked to the Devs and they say it will be fixed in the next patch. Careful who you invite!
    Deman (219A86) - EmpireShadows
  • Artanis
    Developer
    • Nov 2012

Loophole closed this afternoon. Thx for reporting

Comment

• Paul
      Assassin
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Artanis View Post
      Loophole closed this afternoon. Thx for reporting
      Does "Loophole" mean that it was account controlled? If so, should there not be some punishment for such an exploitation of the game? For someone to come into our empire, use some exploit to gain control, and then kick everyone, their account should be in jeopardy. That's 50 people that were affected by that person's actions...
      Paul - EmpireShadows

Comment

• Assface
        Lackey
        • Dec 2012

Me

Originally posted by Paul View Post
        Does "Loophole" mean that it was account controlled? If so, should there not be some punishment for such an exploitation of the game? For someone to come into our empire, use some exploit to gain control, and then kick everyone, their account should be in jeopardy. That's 50 people that were affected by that person's actions...
        I didnt use any xploits. Just found a glitch and played with it.. People can rejoin if they want to.. And i got banned from the game.. So yes, i got punished.. And i didnt "gain control" of anything..

Comment

• Paul
          Assassin
          • Nov 2012

If you were banned than how was I talking to you earlier? I'm looking at your character in my ally list right now. I don't think you understand what an exploit is; you used that glitch to your advantage, you had a goal of joining the empire and kicking everyone, that's an exploit... Apparently you did the same thing to Femme Fatale as well. Are you really that bored that you had to go around creating problems for that many people? People being able to rejoin makes no difference here, what you did was wrong, there is nothing that justifies it, game or not. Immoral actions are the same in a virtual environment as they are in a physical one, when people start understanding that, online communities will be much better places. Anonymity creates actions like this, and it's a shame that you can't understand that what you did is wrong.
          Paul - EmpireShadows

Comment

• Airmid
            Community Manager
            • Nov 2012

We do not discuss bans in the forums. Assface is more than Welcome to send in a message to the support team at any time he wishes.
            sigpic
            Never lose your curiosity!

Comment

• Heisenberg
              Lackey
              • Nov 2012

Happened to me a while back too, and 34 strong players suddenly thought I hated them and joined a different empire. None came back. Good it is finally permanently fixed. My empire is now open enrollment and has 6 people in it, most of them inactive. How do I get my product on the street now?! I better call Saul...
              Chemistry is art

Comment

• Paul
                Assassin
                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
                Happened to me a while back too, and 34 strong players suddenly thought I hated them and joined a different empire. None came back. Good it is finally permanently fixed. My empire is now open enrollment and has 6 people in it, most of them inactive. How do I get my product on the street now?! I better call Saul...
                Just a question but are you the leader of AtillasHuns? or something like that? If that's the case it was actually the same person who did it to you. _______ admitted to me that he did it to AtillasHuns, Femme Fatale, and EmpireShadows.
                Last edited by Airmid; 12-12-2012, 11:55 PM. Reason: Naming Person who may or may not have been responsible
                Paul - EmpireShadows

Comment

• Airmid
                  Community Manager
                  • Nov 2012

Could we please refrain from discussion of specific player and what they may or may not have done.

The issue has been dealt with. And that is what matters.
                  sigpic
                  Never lose your curiosity!

Comment

• Paul
                    Assassin
                    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Airmid View Post
                    Could we please refrain from discussion of specific player and what they may or may not have done.

The issue has been dealt with. And that is what matters.
                    Alright, I'll stop, I just wanted him to know who was responsible for what happened to his empire. I as well as the other empires surely appreciate it being handled. I would probably suggest locking this thread to stop further discussion on the player involved.
                    Paul - EmpireShadows

Comment

Working...
                    X