• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NATAS
    Goon
    • Dec 2012

Midtown

Anyone else having trouble unlocking the "boss fight" in Midtown?
    I've completed all of the stages, some multiple times.
    No big boss ass to kick! What's up with that?
  • UWE_HidrA
    Goon
    • Dec 2012

There are no bosses for Midtown and Downtown.

Comment

• NATAS
      Goon
      • Dec 2012

Thank you.

Comment

• Zeren
        Lackey
        • Dec 2012

I have the same problem.
        But even if the boss fight does not start. The last mission (no more talk) simply resets to 0% after completion. Shouldn't it be at 100% and the all the missions get repeatability (with star counters appearing on them)?

Comment

• uncletom
          Lackey
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Zeren View Post
          I have the same problem.
          But even if the boss fight does not start. The last mission (no more talk) simply resets to 0% after completion. Shouldn't it be at 100% and the all the missions get repeatability (with star counters appearing on them)?
          hi Zeren, i have to asume that u didnt read Uwe"s response : there is NO boss fight in Midtown. completion of this area opens the seat for your enforcer in your inner circle for a lieutenant of your choice.
          the stars u dont see are there just not on the general map of the area like in Slums and Tracks. u can see them by tapping on each individual task in the top right beside the task name.
          the special tasks in each area (like Street Fighter in Slums) always reset to 0% after u collected even when you collect before u reached 100%.

i hope that makes things a bit clearer to u and others who wonder whats going on

Comment

Working...
          X